• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Willdiesoon

May 22, 2019
I'm surprised it went thru customs. Now i don't know what to do anymore. Have meto + SN. How can i overcome SI ? I used to try hanging myself everyday while taking abilify but since i stopped meds a month+ ago my suicidal tendencies have stopped but everything is broken now. I should have never put my confidence in the psychiatric system. Meds have fucked my life over :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Rukia
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
If your suicidal tendency has gone then thats an achievement in itself.
I wish mine would go.
Can you not start to rebuild your life or have meds effected you physically in the long term.?
The SI is a hinderence but you must feel a sense of relief knowing you have what you need and you can exit at a time that feels right.perhaps its not now and thats why it is proving too difficult.You sound unsure.
There is no rush,just take a moment to think .your SN is not going anywhere so take a step back until you reach a clarity of mind.
Hugs to you

secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Hey, I just got my SN delivered today too. I'm not ready to use mine either, so I really understand how you feel. Stop and take time to really reflect on what you want to do, it's never too late to make that choice and it's not something rush into. SN should be stable too, assuming you leave it shut in the bottle and all, so don't stress. You have the power to make this choice but there's no time limit.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap