• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Whoop whoop, Meto came in from Greece today! Took nearly 2 weeks, but definitely awesome. I assume 1 box will be plenty, 20x 10mg tabs. May have enough to do a test run of fighting nausea to see how good they are.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, TheDevilsAngel, martha and 2 others
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
actually I did have some really bad nausea today, think I did eat something wrong.
So I tried one tablet of Meto and my nausea disappeared within half an hour.
Even if you just want to use it for it´s original purpose it seems really powerful.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Soul and Deleted member 4993
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
actually I did have some really bad nausea today, think I did eat something wrong.
Even if you just want to use it for it´s original purpose it seems really powerful.

Good, and Im glad it benefitted you as well!
Ill probably eat something wrong intentionally, and see how it turns out.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
When I did "practice" run of SN method by drinking salty water, I did take meto 1 hour before and it seemed to have an effect. I really wanted to throw up the crappy salty water in my stomach (horrible taste) but after like 10 minutes or so, I no longer felt that.

I also noticed that meto made my body felt bad. It was hard to explain. It was like my depression level got increased by 20%. A simple activity like sitting made me uncomfortable. I ended up doing many stretching each hour just to get rid the uncomfortable feeling which I couldn't understand.

I am no longer taking meto right now. And I feel my body is back to normal. So, meto must had some nasty side effect to my body. Not surprising because this is not an OTC drug.

Reactions: Soul, Deleted member 4993 and pleasethistime
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
When I did "practice" run of SN method by drinking salty water, I did take meto 1 hour before and it seemed to have an effect. I really wanted to throw up the crappy salty water in my stomach (horrible taste) but after like 10 minutes or so, I no longer felt that.

I also noticed that meto made my body felt bad. It was hard to explain. It was like my depression level got increased by 20%. A simple activity like sitting made me uncomfortable. I ended up doing many stretching each hour just to get rid the uncomfortable feeling which I couldn't understand.

I am no longer taking meto right now. And I feel my body is back to normal. So, meto must had some nasty side effect to my body. Not surprising because this is not an OTC drug.

Maybe dopamine reduction related? As meto works with dopamine to reduce nausea.

Reactions: Qbert
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
Good, and Im glad it benefitted you as well!
Ill probably eat something wrong intentionally, and see how it turns out.
I am still fighting with my nausea, would not like, that you have the same experience-_-
I feel like a guinea pig at the moment.
Maybe just keep it in mind and wait a little bit for the test run, if you are not too pressured by time.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I'm into my meto regime. Have had two to start then one every eight hours. Should I bump this up to two? No adverse effects noted. Thanks

Reactions: Broken and Deleted member 4993
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
just to make you smile...
I am quoting an email that I just received from "Doktors online", where I ordered my meto:

"Dear Mrs. X,
without any doubt one of the most important conditions for a happy life is feeling healthy
But health is not self evidence.....
Fortunately in these days we can treat so many unpleasant experiences and contribute to a happy and relaxed life-style.
You will notice to
  1. feel fitter and have more energy
  2. your risk of getting ill will lower
  3. you will keep a healthy weight
  4. a lack of vitamines and minerals will be prevented and
  5. your self-confidence will grow
I hope we could motivate you to lead a healthy life."

Subject line of the mail: "Good health, happy life"

Life can be surrealistic.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and Soul
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019

Interesting my meto wasn't that powerful. Where did you get yours from? Mine was from the greek seller

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Fortunately I got meto from my doctor because of my disease.

Reactions: overandout and not_a_robot