imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Got my pills finally! We are going to leave this hell hole in about 4 hours. Looking to CTB around 8:30 Est. Got to wait till everyone goes to bed, then into space we go!! God im so excited to die... CANT WAIT BABY

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole, pthnrdnojvsc, wtfislife and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those with access to such a peaceful method, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: FloopZee, hikikomorizombie and imdepressed999
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Fentanyl seems like the perfect way to go doesn't it, might be the method of 2024.

Going out high and relaxed, how can you CTB better?

• Love
Reactions: imdepressed999 and breezeboy
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you the best and hope you find peace 🕊️ you deserve it ❤️! Farewell!

• Love
Reactions: imdepressed999
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I'm curious if you tested one of the pills to see if it contained fentanyl?

I hope I feel as excited as you when my day arrives.
Good luck tonight

• Love
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Fentanyl seems like the perfect way to go doesn't it, might be the method of 2024.

Going out high and relaxed, how can you CTB better?
The main reason i chose Fent as my method is because I have overdosed before on it and know what it is like, I have very little SI because of that. it feels like warm bliss then lights out.
I'm curious if you tested one of the pills to see if it contained fentanyl?

I hope I feel as excited as you when my day arrives.
Good luck tonight
These pills do contain fent. There were numerous people who tested them and the main ingredient was Fent and also Benzo. 4 pills should do it. most of these people dying from laced pills only take half or 1 pill and they die.

Reactions: UKscotty
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
omgggg your dream's finally coming true?? i'm happy for you, I know you've been waiting for it to arrive for super long, and through many delays. & ik i've said it a bunch, but i envy your method sososo much :') it's my dream. i'll look for ur update later tonight. anything you're going to be doing in these final hours??

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
ahhh!! so happy for you :')

• Love
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
omgggg your dream's finally coming true?? i'm happy for you, I know you've been waiting for it to arrive for super long, and through many delays. & ik i've said it a bunch, but i envy your method sososo much :') it's my dream. i'll look for ur update later tonight. anything you're going to be doing in these final hours??
Thank you, yea its finally here :) Ill prob be listening to music, prob Juicewrld. then play come call of duty then im out of this stupid game.
Thank you Kitty :)
Thank you Kitty :)

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
The main reason i chose Fent as my method is because I have overdosed before on it and know what it is like, I have very little SI because of that. it feels like warm bliss then lights out.

These pills do contain fent. There were numerous people who tested them and the main ingredient was Fent and also Benzo. 4 pills should do it. most of these people dying from laced pills only take half or 1 pill and they die.
Pills are cut with fentanyl it won't be the main ingredient.
Each pill can vary on the amount of fentanyl and testing it won't even tell you how much it has just if fentanyl was detected. I was just curious if you had.
4 doesn't like sound like enough but you seem confident.

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Pills are cut with fentanyl it won't be the main ingredient.
Each pill can vary on the amount of fentanyl and testing it won't even tell you how much it has just if fentanyl was detected. I was just curious if you had.
4 doesn't like sound like enough but you seem confident.

Yes that is understandable, I actually have 11.
juicewrld's a fitting artist to listen to b4 od'ing. & ooooo good choice, what Cod?? what console do u play on?
I play on my ps4

Last edited:
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Yes that is understandable, I actually have 11.
Ahhh okay. Sorry for the questions but are you planning on taking any antiemetics or do you think puking won't be a problem?

I wish you the best with everything<3

And juice wrld is my favorite artist!
Care to share any of your favorite songs by him? I like Confide, 808 freestyle, Blood on my jeans.
Too many options to pick from really

Last edited: