• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jumpman133

Mar 27, 2024
Got everything that I need SN, metoclopramide, antacid and paracetamol.
I am very thankful for the existente of this site and all the information here.
I am planning to ctb tomorrow, I live alone so there is nothing to go wrong
Are you still here?

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: terarei
terarei

terarei

Jan 25, 2024
I hope you find peace. Was it challenging to test?
Test the SN purity?
Here in my country there are zero regulations about buying SN, so you i bought one direct from a laboratory (97% at least).
Is it better with or without the antacid? I have everything except that.
I am using Stan's guide, and he recommends using it, its very easy to buy.
You can ctb without the antacid, just the SN is necessary, the other things are to make It easier

Last edited:
I

Ihty

Feb 11, 2024
I am using Stan's guide, and he recommends using it, its very easy to buy.
You can ctb without the antacid, just the SN is necessary, the other things are to make It easier

I see. I've been using the guide from Vizzy and I think their guide says that the ppeh no longer advises antacids because the benefit of potentiation couldn't be established.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Test the SN purity?
Here in my country there are zero regulations about buying SN, so you i bought one direct from a laboratory (97% at least).
Yeah, chances are much higher for the sn to be legit if it's from a laboratory/chemical supplier since they sell to businesses too so it has to be as pure as stated in the MSDS or COA.

Anyway, I hope you find peace op and all goes well.

• Informative
verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
I'm wishing you all the best. ❤️

Can I ask what antacid you will be using? I have Zantac chewable tabs, but my stomach doesn't really respond that well to those tabs. I don't know if I can get Tagamet/cimetidine, but does anyone know if I could just use Pantoprazole instead?

Last edited:
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
Godspeed OP. I hope your SN brings you the peace you crave.

• Love
Reactions: terarei
terarei

terarei

Jan 25, 2024
I'm wishing you all the best. ❤️

Can I ask what antacid you will be using? I have Zantac chewable tabs, but my stomach doesn't really respond that well to those tabs. I don't know if I can get Tagamet/cimetidine, but does anyone know if I could just use Pantoprazole instead?
I am going to use a antacid brand that is from my country, i have seen that you are from Amsterdan, you are not going to find this brand.
Its a powder that you have to mix in water
Are you still with us? How are you holding up?
I am going to ctb today at night.
I am feeling happier than normal, a feeling of peace idk

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
If it's ENO, it might not be the best option as it has some citric acid itself and not a very potent antacid overall. It's more of a fast-acting, quick relief solution to give you the burps.
Also, you might want to limit water intake to minimise chances of vomiting, so taking an antacid that requires water is counter-intuitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: terarei and rozeske
terarei

terarei

Jan 25, 2024
If it's ENO, it might not be the best option as it has some citric acid itself and not a very potent antacid overall. It's more of a fast-acting, quick relief solution to give you the burps.
Its Estomazil, was the only one that I could find that was not Eno and not expensive.
Also, you might want to limit water intake to minimise chances of vomiting, so taking an antacid that requires water is counter-intuitive.
Its only 10 grams of antacid, maybe 20ml of water.
I will test and see the amount of water needed
Thanks for telling this

verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
I am going to use a antacid brand that is from my country, i have seen that you are from Amsterdan, you are not going to find this brand.
I really wish you the best one way or another.

You don't have to let anybody know anything about anything, but if you do please just know whatever you choose to do you're not alone.

Succeed or 'fail', I am and so so grateful that you are willing to share your experience before, during (and after?) ❤️ don't hesitate to go through or to come back if things don't work out the way they were supposed to

Last edited:
IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
Just took the 1000mg of paracetamol, in about 1h iam going to drink the SN.
I can keep you guys update If you want
if you would like to update please!! best wishes & will be thinking of you!

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
I wish you a peaceful journey 💙