• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
Life has gone on a continuous downward spiral. So I thought that now that I'm 21 I can go out and purchase a handgun and finish the job.

This was partially my thought yesterday when I left my apartment to go to a local gun shop. I wasn't going to purchase anything that day because I don't have the money, rather I was looking for options. I get to the store and one of the employees struck up a conversation with me, asking how he could help.

I made up a bullshit story about how I was going to be moving to a large city soon and that I wanted a handgun for my protection. He gladly showed me the variety of pistols the store offered, even allowing me to touch them. I had been talking to the guy for about 25 or so minutes when I looked behind, and my heart immediately sank to my big toe.

My father walks in thru the door, I mutter under my breath "Oh shit" and immediately walk out of the store. My dad asks why I was there and I make up another bullshit story about how I wanted a gun for self-defense. He scolds me and says "There's no reason anyone should own a gun, especially around here. You're not in any danger." As you may have already guessed, the guy is extremely entitled and out-of-touch with the real world; having never felt as though his life was danger in his over 60 years of being alive. However, this is beside the point.

I drive back to the apartment, extremely upset and crying, wondering as to how he found out where I was. My question now is: how am I going to get away with purchasing this method when my father is incredibly controlling and constantly watching my every move? Saving up the cash shouldn't be too much of a hassle, these handguns range from 300 to 600 usd at the store I was at however that doesn't include ammunition. Not to mention It'd be in my best interest to apply for a license beforehand which is going to be at least 40 usd in my county. Finally, I'd have to go thru a background check which is fine considering I have never been 302'd or have a criminal record.

The reason I'm choosing this method is because I want to be 110% sure that I am not coming out of this alive. Though with almost any method, it's going to be a messy situation for whomever finds me.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you truly want a 100% firearm method, choose a shotgun over a handgun. While no method can be 100%, a shotgun is as close to it as you can get. It will be messy, though.