WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I'm incredibly disheartened and shocked beyond belief to learn that she had left us. I missed her post around the forum and looked up her name. The goodbye thread was not open for further replies. I'm shaking and crying out in the rain. She really helped me so much with her kind and very logical perspective during the hardest times of my life. I'm so sad.
The world, this forum and myself especially will miss you a lot.
I will never forget you and your name will always be in my heart. I learned so much from you and I'm eternally grateful for every second you took to read my posts and reply to me. I'm so sorry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, raindrops, it's_all_a_game and 25 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Fuck, I'm so sorry you missed it, I can't imagine how much this hurts. Sending you big hugs. I'm grieving today too; you're not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, WitheringAway and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
She was a force to be reckoned with, unafraid to call stuff out and bang on with certain observations. We argued at some point and didn't talk after that, but I still read her posts and listened to what she had to say. Sometimes I disagreed, but I did try and adopt the attitude of examining my actions when there was any question about my intent. She taught me that.
I could never really connect with her and that made me sad, but I really admired the way she would really read plaintive posts and make actual helpful comments, rather than the well meaning platitudes its all too easy for any of us to come out with.
We may not have gotten along in the end, but I did respect her and I do miss her.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Fedrea, WitheringAway and 2 others
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Fuck, I'm so sorry you missed it, I can't imagine how much this hurts. Sending you big hugs. I'm grieving today too; you're not alone.
I can't begin to describe the gratitude I feel for her support. I wish I had the chance to be present in her final thread while she was there.. My heart hurts. Feels like I lost a good friend I had known forever!
She was a force to be reckoned with, unafraid to call stuff out and bang on with certain observations. We argued at some point and didn't talk after that, but I still read her posts and listened to what she had to say. Sometimes I disagreed, but I did try and adopt the attitude of examining my actions when there was any question about my intent. She taught me that.
I could never really connect with her and that made me sad, but I really admired the way she would really read plaintive posts and make actual helpful comments, rather than the well meaning platitudes its all too easy for any of us to come out with.
We may not have gotten along in the end, but I did respect her and I do miss her.
I miss her too. Although you two had your differences, seems like shes left such a huge impact on you.. hopefully her threads/posts around the forums stay forever for new members to read and learn from her.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, it's_all_a_game, DivineMedicus and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
miss her too. Although you two had your differences, seems like shes left such a huge impact on you.. hopefully her threads/posts around the forums stay forever for new members to read and learn from her.
She did. She infuriated me and yet I still listened to her because she often made sense. I wish she could have been more open to friendship. I take what I learn from those I meet and in that way they live on in me, maybe. It matters less whether I like them and more that I try to listen to them, though often I still fail. Yeah, I miss her. She annoyed the crap out of me sometimes and I miss her.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Fedrea, WitheringAway and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
RIP GPF! she was a lot of things that c**t, and i shit you not but when i took a break from ss she popped into my dream! then when i returned she was gone..
honestly i miss her too.. its just not the same without her grey arse .. x
RIP GPS

• Love
Reactions: raindrops, omoidarui, Deleted member 14573 and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I really miss you, GPE. We were hardly friends and you annoyed me to no end, but I really miss getting glimpses of your insight on this forum. :heart:

I have learned the true meaning of words like "pettiness" and "betrayal" on this forum, but thanks to you, I have also learned and applied words like "Stoicism", "Dark Triad" and "boundaries". Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, WitheringAway, Fragile and 1 other person
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Oh, my. I'm back after more than a year and this is so heartbreaking. There are no words for describing how much she meant for me. I was inspired and conforted by her words, that were always well said. She helped me a lot, even without knowing about it. I wanted to be, one day, someone as intelligent, stoic and greathearted like her.
I know you can't read this, GoodPersonEffed, but part of you still live inside my heart. You deserve better words, but that's all I could say in my current mind state. Thank you for everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Symbiote, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person