BirdNamedRose

BirdNamedRose

Drinks nothing but stupid juice
Apr 10, 2023
It's too painful for me to remain, I wish i had more things to say or something sweet to tell but my story was alway gonna end badly. Idk where i'll go, I just want the pain to end. This year has been very bitter sweet, I was the happiest I been in years, I made precious memories with my family, with friends, and with so many on this site. People who cared about me, actually cared. I want to especially thank @dimstar, Janine, Heart, many others who I met through this site but dont remember their user names at least on site. You all know who you are, you became my friends and comforted me in my darkest times. I thank you for that, it ment the world to me. Janine I know your gone love, i'm so sorry i couldn't keep our promise, i hope somewhere out there you can forgive me. Maybe i'll follow you into the dark, I fought with all I had and the world crushed my soul, my heart couldn't take this cruel world. Forgive me, I had dreams... stories to tell, i wanted to give people hope, something they could enjoy, an escape from the harsh reality we live in, now those stories die with me, I no longer care. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, my hearts all gone. I just want to move on from this painful lesson that was life.

-Farewell my friends, if theres one thing i wish I won't forget is you. -Rose

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nir, anorang, alienfreak and 11 others
killorbekilled

killorbekilled

depressing manhwa reader
Oct 3, 2024
I hope your pain ends and you find what you are looking for. No forgiveness is needed.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
It's too painful for me to remain, I wish i had more things to say or something sweet to tell but my story was alway gonna end badly. Idk where i'll go, I just want the pain to end. This year has been very bitter sweet, I was the happiest I been in years, I made precious memories with my family, with friends, and with so many on this site. People who cared about me, actually cared. I want to especially thank @dimstar, Janine, Heart, many others who I met through this site but dont remember their user names at least on site. You all know who you are, you became my friends and comforted me in my darkest times. I thank you for that, it ment the world to me. Janine I know your gone love, i'm so sorry i couldn't keep our promise, i hope somewhere out there you can forgive me. Maybe i'll follow you into the dark, I fought with all I had and the world crushed my soul, my heart couldn't take this cruel world. Forgive me, I had dreams... stories to tell, i wanted to give people hope, something they could enjoy, an escape from the harsh reality we live in, now those stories die with me, I no longer care. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, my hearts all gone. I just want to move on from this painful lesson that was life.

-Farewell my friends, if theres one thing i wish I won't forget is you. -Rose
🤗🤗🤗🌹💔

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish, poor bruised Rose. May you find peace and rest in whatever way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace, best wishes.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Thanks for playing Catan with me, if you do change your mind we can always play some more