TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
oh my lord, I just looked at DMC's prices for MSG ("wouldn't it be fun if they sold shit for meat curing at competitive prices?") and it's TWENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS for 100g. that is fucking bananapants. that is a $3 amount of MSG. the place is so transparently a front made to sell SN that it beggars belief. anyone who is seriously messaging this guy like "you obviously don't know, but people are buying this to kill themselves" is a fool.
Exactly! I told my friend that the message was suspicious. IMO I believe he'd emailed himself, screenshot the message cutting out the sender details and then tried to basically get my friend to say "it's for x, y and z" without him directly saying"encase you end your life this is to cover me". Basically I feel he was trying to trick my friend into covering his DMC's ass if my friend used it for the reason everyone on the site wants it. Furthermore, the guy allegedly had an account on this site anyway which was apparently shut down. So he's fully aware of why people buy from him but of course was playing ignorant. I find it strange how he sent this message to all customers yet no one on this site has mentioned receiving the same message. So it somewhat makes me confident in my theory. Basically rather than him directly saying"say it's for meat curing in a message so I'm covered if you CTB" I think he was tricking my friend into covering his ass by being indirect and potentially making this whole thing up.
I also have a theory the screenshot may be fake due to the very specific crop job.
Oh really? I did crop some of the screenshot tbh because it contained some other details in Ukrainian (order number) of someone else. I'm happy to send the screenshot again but scribble 9ver the revealing information with the order number.
Another thing I find weird is the email is sent at 01:19 and the message was sent to my friend at 00:19 very very strange. But then time zones are different too but I'm sure Ukraine is only a few hours Infront not one hour. Definitely sounds fishy. Even if someone sent that why would he share it with customers? I have my own suspicions to be honest

Attachments

• IMG_20240925_185530.jpg
    IMG_20240925_185530.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240925_185629.jpg
    IMG_20240925_185629.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Exactly! I told my friend that the message was suspicious. IMO I believe he'd emailed himself, screenshot the message cutting out the sender details and then tried to basically get my friend to say "it's for x, y and z" without him directly saying"encase you end your life this is to cover me". Basically I feel he was trying to trick my friend into covering his DMC's ass if my friend used it for the reason everyone on the site wants it. Furthermore, the guy allegedly had an account on this site anyway which was apparently shut down. So he's fully aware of why people buy from him but of course was playing ignorant. I find it strange how he sent this message to all customers yet no one on this site has mentioned receiving the same message. So it somewhat makes me confident in my theory. Basically rather than him directly saying"say it's for meat curing in a message so I'm covered if you CTB" I think he was tricking my friend into covering his ass by being indirect and potentially making this whole thing up.

Oh really? I did crop some of the screenshot tbh because it contained some other details in Ukrainian (order number) of someone else. I'm happy to send the screenshot again but scribble 9ver the revealing information with the order number.
Another thing I find weird is the email is sent at 01:19 and the message was sent to my friend at 00:19 very very strange. But then time zones are different too but I'm sure Ukraine is only a few hours Infront not one hour. Definitely sounds fishy. Even if someone sent that why would he share it with customers? I have my own suspicions to be honest
There is no reason for him to do this himself. As dot said he's already been revealed. Also he wants to make $. He's not going to try and scare off customers. If it was to cover his butt legally all he has to do is put a disclaimer up which I believe he already has. Add that to the fact that country has much more to worry about right now than some people ctb most of which aren't even their citizens. If this is fake he gets nothing out of this except possible loss of business...

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Emeralds and TraumaEscapee:)
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
How did your friend find the website? I feel like it would be so difficult to find without being on SaSu. It's almost comical that your friend obliviously bought SN to cure meat and sent a screenshot to you... who is on SaSu.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul, LifeQuitter and Plato'sCaveDweller

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
There is no reason for him to do this himself. As dot said he's already been revealed. Also he wants to make $. He's not going to try and scare off customers. If it was to cover his butt legally all he has to do is put a disclaimer up which I believe he already has. Add that to the fact that country has much more to worry about right now than some people ctb most of which aren't even their citizens. If this is fake he gets nothing out of this except possible loss of business...
You do have a valid point. So I'm assuming you're stating my screenshot is fake then? If that's the case and you believe I'm lieing, you're entitled to your non factual opinion then there's no need for us to converse further. I put up the screenshot to warn people not to share sources. Not to have my character indirectly questioned by a stranger. I have nothing to prove to you personally. Good bye. I think I'll put you on ignore x
Here's the screenshot without the Ukrainian words crossed out I have however covered up an order number as I don't know who it belongs to and respect customers privacy. If anyone thinks I'm lieing that's totally fine but I won't be responding to negativity. You should all have enough common sense not to be sharing out sources with people you don't know without needing me to remind you to do so. If people didn't share our sources things like this wouldn't happen. People wouldn't get in touch with the company sending messages like this. Conversation is now over.

Attachments

• IMG_20240925_190523.jpg
    IMG_20240925_190523.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 0

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
How did your friend find the website? I feel like it would be so difficult to find without being on SaSu. It's almost comical that your friend obliviously bought SN to cure meat and sent a screenshot to you... who is on SaSu.
It's comical? I'm glad it made you laugh. I think everyone on this site could do with a good laugh every now and again to cheer themselves up as let's face it, no one joins this site feeling happy. So glad you've found some joy in my post. I'm aware of what you're trying to ask but as someone who's got mental health issues and is working on myself, I'm going to respond positively rather than negatively. Have a splendid day and laugh a little bit more. It's healthy for your mental health.
For those questioning me..... please understand that in order to share the screenshot I have had to change some details. That's why things don't make sense. However, you've already been told I've done that. So I'm not sure why I'm still being questioned. I don't know any of you so I don't need to tell you the A-Z of what has happened. What I can do is let people know people on here who aren't genuine are asking for sources with the wrong intentions. I don't need to provide you with an accurate story of how I know this has happened. I mean we all withold details to prevent all sorts of things. Someone may need to change a story about what has happened in order to tell you to be careful and to warn you, because if they tell you the truth about how they found out about this, it could lead to them having to reveal private information. So I'm trying to share a message with you without revealing private details. That's all I'm going to say. If you don't believe the screenshot, that's totally fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But then don't waste your time questioning a stranger on the internet. "I want to know the truth but I think you're a liar" make it make sense. That's not what was said but it has been insinuated. If you think I'm a liar why would you need to hear anything further from me? Because surely there would be a risk I was lieing? You can't insinuate someone is a liar and then ask for further information. It's disrespectful number one. And two if someone implied you were a liar would you want to have a further discussion with them? The answer is no. I don't have to tell you what really did or didn't happen. What I can say is I did receive a screenshot and I was trying to ask people to be careful. People are giving out sources without thinking. They don't know who they are giving it to or the intention of the person. I've received a few sarcastic comments. What I personally find funny is that people don't have enough sense to understand a basic concept of when Sharing information people may change the details of the information so maybe how they found out about something to protect private details which could lead to other people finding out personal details of people. Now you do what you want with the information I shared. But don't ask me any further questions as I won't be answering and sarcasm or questions about my character. Why do I owe you an explanation? Isn't me trying to keep the source for everyone safe enough? Not one person has even said thank you. Anyway ciao. I have important things to get on with :)
Let's be honest, were all on here with fake profile names and fake pictures. Why do we do this? We do it to protect ourselves, our identities and other information about us. So we can apply the same theory to the story I shared. The screenshot is real. However, I may have had to change some details about how I found out the information in order to actually share the information with you, as perhaps the real story reveals a lot of private information which could lead to people's identities, perhaps not on this site but perhaps with the seller if he has an account on this site or if the person who sent the message shares screenshots of my form. It's a very basic concept which clearly has gone over everyone's head in the comment section. However, if you want to share sources please do. It none of my concern anymore. However, when sources are no longer available don't complain please. Have a good evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: HereTomorrow, astr4 and OldWound
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
It's comical? I'm glad it made you laugh. I think everyone on this site could do with a good laugh every now and again to cheer themselves up as let's face it, no one joins this site feeling happy. So glad you've found some joy in my post. I'm aware of what you're trying to ask but as someone who's got mental health issues and is working on myself, I'm going to respond positively rather than negatively. Have a splendid day and laugh a little bit more. It's healthy for your mental health.
For those questioning me..... please understand that in order to share the screenshot I have had to change some details. That's why things don't make sense. However, you've already been told I've done that. So I'm not sure why I'm still being questioned. I don't know any of you so I don't need to tell you the A-Z of what has happened. What I can do is let people know people on here who aren't genuine are asking for sources with the wrong intentions. I don't need to provide you with an accurate story of how I know this has happened. I mean we all withold details to prevent all sorts of things. Someone may need to change a story about what has happened in order to tell you to be careful and to warn you, because if they tell you the truth about how they found out about this, it could lead to them having to reveal private information. So I'm trying to share a message with you without revealing private details. That's all I'm going to say. If you don't believe the screenshot, that's totally fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But then don't waste your time questioning a stranger on the internet. "I want to know the truth but I think you're a liar" make it make sense. That's not what was said but it has been insinuated. If you think I'm a liar why would you need to hear anything further from me? Because surely there would be a risk I was lieing? You can't insinuate someone is a liar and then ask for further information. It's disrespectful number one. And two if someone implied you were a liar would you want to have a further discussion with them? The answer is no. I don't have to tell you what really did or didn't happen. What I can say is I did receive a screenshot and I was trying to ask people to be careful. People are giving out sources without thinking. They don't know who they are giving it to or the intention of the person. I've received a few sarcastic comments. What I personally find funny is that people don't have enough sense to understand a basic concept of when Sharing information people may change the details of the information so maybe how they found out about something to protect private details which could lead to other people finding out personal details of people. Now you do what you want with the information I shared. But don't ask me any further questions as I won't be answering and sarcasm or questions about my character. Why do I owe you an explanation? Isn't me trying to keep the source for everyone safe enough? Not one person has even said thank you. Anyway ciao. I have important things to get on with :)
Let's be honest, were all on here with fake profile names and fake pictures. Why do we do this? We do it to protect ourselves, our identities and other information about us. So we can apply the same theory to the story I shared. The screenshot is real. However, I may have had to change some details about how I found out the information in order to actually share the information with you, as perhaps the real story reveals a lot of private information which could lead to people's identities, perhaps not on this site but perhaps with the seller if he has an account on this site or if the person who sent the message shares screenshots of my form. It's a very basic concept which clearly has gone over everyone's head in the comment section. However, if you want to share sources please do. It none of my concern anymore. However, when sources are no longer available don't complain please. Have a good evening.
sorry. I didn't mean to come off rude. I actually did believe you and thought it was a coincidence. But it makes a lot of sense that you changed the information. All the best.

Reactions: TraumaEscapee:)
notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
Dear God, fake or not, I just wish these people would leave us alone. What do they get out of constantly getting in our way? Brownie points? A gold star on the fridge?

• Love
Reactions: TraumaEscapee:), squidsponge, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
oh my lord, I just looked at DMC's prices for MSG ("wouldn't it be fun if they sold shit for meat curing at competitive prices?") and it's TWENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS for 100g. that is fucking bananapants. that is a $3 amount of MSG. the place is so transparently a front made to sell SN that it beggars belief. anyone who is seriously messaging this guy like "you obviously don't know, but people are buying this to kill themselves" is a fool.
To be fair, DMC packages the stuff immaculately, and it's laissez faire capitalism at its best. DMC is willing to take the risk to be in business and people are paying. People pay for the convenience of not having to expose themselves to as much risk by setting up their own front to get SN in bulk. Something tells me Kamala's price gauging (read gouging) dreams aren't going to do much to bring down the price of SN. Or anything else.

Reactions: TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Dear God, fake or not, I just wish these people would leave us alone. What do they get out of constantly getting in our way? Brownie points? A gold star on the fridge?
I believe everyone should have a right to CTB. The reality is you don't know what someone else is going through. Someone might be going through extreme domestic violence without an escape. Many times I've been through this myself, I've eventually had help to leave but a lot of the time I haven't had help especially not from domestic violence charities. Even when they do help you if they do bother, you'll have to leave the refuge one day and if you've got nowhere to go you'll likely end up back with your abuser again. So some people CTB to escape domestic violence. Some may do it to escape abuse. What about a boy or girl who are being molested may not be believed by anyone else and can't run away because of their age and view CTB as their only option out? You never know why someone wants to CTB. The focus should be more on preventing someone feeling so bad in the first place that they want to CTB. But I feel everyone has a right to do so. We all eventually die anyway. Someone might want to CTB because there's no cure for their chronic unbearable pain and their quality of life is very bad as a result. We put animals down when their in pain so what's the difference between humans whether it be physical or mental pain. Now there's been arrests in Switzerland due to the suicide pods
They make themselves feel better because they believe they are heroes. Their lives are so good that they can't understand why someone else would feel so bad that they'd want to take their own life. Alot of the people who send these messages to suppliers haven't been through most of what people on this site have been through. They probably don't suffer with the same difficult illnesses. When people can't relate it effects them being able to be empathetic. Some of these people may have also had relatives on this site who CTB and as a result don't want anyone else to do so? You never know why someone does something we can only assume.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: notwhereIbelong