T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I know this isn't an airport don't need to announce my departure etc.
But just wanted to say thank you to the many people who were supportive here including a special few who really went out of their way with kindness and understanding, and checked in on me a lot. I hope you know who you are. I'm amazed by the compassion from people suffering so deeply and so hurt by the world, yet still help others

It's not my ctb date quite yet but I don't want anyone knowing it. But it is in October. I need to focus my remaining time left on making things as easy for family as possible and making sure everything is planned for my method etc. I'm also likely going to run away prior to the attempt so won't have access to SS. Also some people here trying to talk me out of it and don't need that negativity right now.
Then also issue of me being here endangers others. So for everyone' sake it's better I leave now.

So thank you and bye. Just leaving here for now but hopefully leaving this earth soon too.
I hope you all find peace somehow.

Take Care

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, coolgal82, sorrowful and 13 others
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Ugh this breaks my heart. I was really hoping you could get the help you needed. I'm sorry that didn't end up happening.

• Hugs
Reactions: timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Ugh this breaks my heart. I was really hoping you could get the help you needed. I'm sorry that didn't end up happening.
Please don't be sad or sorry .
I can be at peace finally ❤️

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I know things have been confusing and painful for you, but I hope you know that people here truly care for you. Wishing you peace no matter what, we are here for you.

• Love
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Sep 2, 2024
I hope you find peace and comfort with this

• Love
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I hope everything goes well & as planned & you go to a place of peace & love🌹💔

• Love
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
Farewell, I hope that you can find the peace you're looking for. Best wishes. 🤍

• Love
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
All the best :heart:

• Love
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Thank you all . Wishing you all the best , whatever that looks like for you 🫂

N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
Hey, hope you are well. Sorry to read you have suffered so much, I hope peace comes to you in the future in a way that is line with your wishes, I sense you've had a tough time and I hope things work out.