R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Victoria, thank you for your lovely note and for gracing us with your presence. Whatever happens, we're with you with support and kindness.
Hope your journey is smooth, and you find the peace you're seeking wherever it is (or isn't)
Hope to catch up with you there. Cheers! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I just read what you've been posting in the last 24 hours and am glad you received lots of affectionate replies.
I don't have much more to add, but I'll be thinking of you. Just remember, as others have said: there's nothing wrong if you change your mind and postpone your attempt.
Whatever you decide to do, I'm with you, Vic.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm ctb tomorrow night using sn so I just want to post my goodbye thread early so that my remaining time can be used to settle down mentally and finalise on other things. I've been on this forum for a brief amount of time but it has been a pleasant experience talking to likeminded people and being free from judgement. I'm glad that I have the freedom to opt our of this life, it hasn't been an easy one. If you're reading this, I hope that you find something that makes your life worthwhile and beautiful. Mods, if there's no activity on this account after a week, please delete it. For anyone wondering, my actual name isn't Alice, it's Victoria. I just grew up liking the Alice in Wonderland story; I was drawn to the idea of escaping one's reality for a more mystical realm. Now I'm escaping my reality. I don't believe in an afterlife or reincarnation, and I'm fine with this being all there is. Thanks for having me, Sasu. Goodbye.❤️
@AliceinNeverland Damn, sad to see you go. I remember reading some of your posts earlier in the week and thinking you sounded like a smart and wonderful person. Best of luck if this is your decision. Thank you for your presence here. Love from Australia. I'll think of you as I drift asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: AliceinNeverland