• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
Hi. This is my first (and hopefully only) goodbye thread. I'm planning to CTB using SN by following Stan's method. I'm using Meclizine as my Antiemetic and I wasn't able to get any prescribed beta-blockers, but I was able to get every other medicine needed else for this method.

I wasn't originally gonna CTB, but my life just keeps getting worse and worse, while nobody around me will give me a break. What I realized is that the moment I was born from my abusive parents, my life went to shit from the start because now I have nobody to lean on. I could go back to my parents house, but the price will be my soul and mental sanity. And if I don't have like 2 jobs in America today, I'll be homeless, so there really isn't any point. Plus I end up feeling so jealous of everyone around me who grew up with good families. It's so crushing to me. Everyone knows being born into a least a good loving family is one of the greatest privileges, but there isn't any kind of help for those without them. At that point you are pretty much fucked. So there really, REALLY isn't a point in living imo. It's only fair that euthanasia is a basic human right.

Anyway, hopefully nothing goes wrong with my CTB attempt. I'll make a new thread saying I failed if it does. If I don't make a new thread other than this one within the next 3 days, you can cross my name out, Mods.
Hope you find your peace

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Adûnâi
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It's been a while, i still remember u, R.I.P.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and Praestat_Mori