• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HybridSpectre

HybridSpectre

Life sucks
Jan 24, 2023
For a long time I've been in denial of how much dysfunctional my life is. On the scales of success in life, I'd downright be a failure. Just clutching onto mere strands of hope, hoping that my life is gonna be better, somehow. Let's face it raw: LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MONEY, at least for the most part. Sad, yet so true. Even when it doesn't seem so, dissect the situation in question and you'll find that the bottom line is MONEY. Every minute of everyday is defined by how much money you command. You wake up in the morning, the breakfast you'll have is determined by money. You can have whatever you want, you just gotta have the money. The clothes you wear, money. You go to work, possibly backbreaking for hours, for money. You come back home in the evening, whether to a house or the streets, money. You want to do something recretional like going to a movie, money. A brief look at some instances. One person is driven to ctb by homelessness or its prospect, because of money. Would this story be different if the person had enough money to acquire a decent place to live? Another person driven to ctb by a debilitating medical condition that makes life a living hell. Note that the condition is curable, but surgery's too expensive -- again, money! Another driven to ctb because he's a misfit. He's a socially awkward NEET who still lives with his parents. All he wants is a stable, independent life in his own house. But this is lightyears away, because of money. Another person, a woman, in an abusive relationship. She feels compelled to stay in the relationship because she's got nowhere to go, again because of money. So she stays with the douchebag at the expense of her physical and mental health, everyday her urge to ctb getting worse; all she wants is to escape it all. Another woman, a sex worker, meeting her clients and possibly humiliated in every way imaginable, because of money. The prospects of abuse and STI from any client hanging over her head like the sword of Damocles. I could go on and on about more instances, but I hope you can see how money traverses every situation, often in a subtle manner.

I believe all human beings are inherently the same. We all have the same beginning: a sperm fertilising an ovum. Then our paths start diverging. One pregnant woman has the highest quality access to prenatal care, giving the unborn child high chances of healthy life without much complications, because of money. Another pregnant woman, poor, struggles to have enough food and medical care, hence forced to overwork by circumstances, raising chances of complications to her pregnancy and unborn child, all because of money. We all have one heart and brain, two feet and hands, in short, similar anatomy. We're all born and eventually die, however rich or poor you are -- no cheating death. So where does all this disparity between human beings come from? That one person eats and lives like a pig, another like a king? Money. A creation of man, not nature. Created by the innate pride, jealousy and lack of trust between people. To impose subjugation upon any and all. Or perhaps it just came to be from the genuine need to exchange products. Promise a poor person thousands of dollars and he'd do whatever nasty stuff you ask of him, sometimes even as far as killing someone else. Threaten a rich person with taking away his money and he'd do whatever you ask of him, in a bid to keep his wealth. Everything has a price tag. You just need the money and you can get anything. That said, money does not come alone, it has several friends: power, command and control, etc.

I think of money, as well as the law and its enforcement officers and the government as tools of subjugation used by the rich and privileged. Don't get me wrong, I'm a champion of justice and order FOR ALL. Privileged? Aren't we all the same sorry mortals, how come one person can control another? Money and friends. I've always been scared of the fact that someone flawed like me gets to sit on a high chair to hear two people arguing about whether someone else is too flawed to continue living free or watch the society from behind rusty bars of metal. Never liked this power being in anyone's hands, but I sure did appreciate that it kept malign people at bay. Money, in bribery, can pervert justice taking away years of freedom from an innocent person through incarceration. Or worse the former being the result of false information or the biasness of the judge and jury. The same justice system legitimately puts away a pedophile. I see money and friends are a sharp doubled-edged sword that cuts both ways. It saddens me to see them misused like hurting the innocent. We are all imperfect beings ridden with shortcomings like greed, fear, jealousy and hypocrisy. Yet some people think they're better than others.

Something that has always puzzled me so much is racism. Just what is colour of the skin? It's the type and quantity of melanin, the skin colouring chemical substance. So people, with sane minds, segregated the society into groups based on whether someone has melanin in the skin? This is one of the most absurd things I've heard in my life. We may as well start segregating the society based on whether someone has enough pancreatic fluid or red blood cells. To reiterate my previous stance, all human beings are the same. Differences are superficial. All mirages. Ask a dead person who had millions in his name before he bit the dust whether he carried even a cent with him to the grave. I have a hunch you know what answer he'd give you if he could. Yet we can't really do without money, if we want a good quality of life. Huh, the necessary evil, what a crossroad. Does it make sense to have with millions in the bank, while someone somewhere is dying of hunger, or getting evicted or driven to ctb because they they're at the end of their means? I wonder. As a human, you really ought to reconsider what is genuinely worthwhile in this life.

Look at me now, expecting a utopian world. Perhaps my thoughts inclined too much to fantasy. Perhaps nothing in this world changes to what I consider ideal. I know that after reading this you'll probably forget most of it and carry on with your life; again, a shortcoming of being human. I don't blame you, the brain discards stuff it finds irrelevant. However true my opinions are (and I believe ultimately), I had to get them off my chest before I die, they were heavy as hell on me.

I've had a really shitty life and I'm so freaking tired and angry of it all. In about 7 hours at around 3:00a.m UTC+3 I'm going to take my leave off this broken world. At this time my sisters would be asleep and there's no one outside the apartment. This is my second and final ctb attempt. I don't plan on failing and ending up a vegetable. I'm going to slit the carotid artery in my neck with a very sharp razor (NOT blunt) and expect to die in the next few minutes from exsanguination (blood loss). I'll do this on the rooftop of the apartment I live in. For me, this is the most easily accessible method. I've done some research on this, so I'm going to share some of my findings.

The average adult blood volume represents 7% of body weight (or 70 ml/kg of body weight). A 70kgs body circulates blood at about 70ml/kg which equals about 5 litres Estimated blood volume (EBV). Cardiac output (CO) is about 5-7 litres per minute. All major arteries of the body conduct approximately 15-20% of CO/minute which equals about 1 litre per minute. The major arteries include the innominate artery, subclavian arteries, carotid arteries and iliac arteries.[1][2] Depending on the level of blood loss, unconciousness and death from a completely transected carotid artery would result to death in approx 2-20 minutes.[1] See [1] for estimations on other vessels.

Many people say that this method is painful. Well, to some extent which lasts for a few seconds to about 2 minutes, inferred from the average cardiac output. The pain will be as a result of the mechanism of trauma that caused the injury, not the actual process of bleeding out from the artery. If there is a complete resection of the carotid artery, you will bleed out in a few seconds, pass out, and move on to the afterlife before you know it.[4] Unconsciousness occurs when you've lost 30-40% of EBV equal to about 1.5-2.0 litres.[3] Note, however, this timeframe isn't definite for every case, cause there are mixed reviews on the time taken to fall unconscious with subsequent death, ranging from a few seconds to few minutes.[5][6][7][1] One becomes unconscious as soon as there isn't enough oxygen in the brain, due to blood loss.[3] You'd lose consciousness pretty soon. Pain is nothing after that.[4] Buckling up for a possibly bumpy ride. I'm physically and psychologically prepared for whatever comes.

So I've written my last words to family. It's going to be delivered by a time-delayed Android ongoing notification in my phone with max priority; cause I'm sure they'll look at my phone. I'll get technical a bit, it's just a bash script that executes once the sleep command terminates after 6 hours. The script will be executed in Termux app. Additionally, I'm using Termux:Boot addon to execute the script once after every reboot of my phone. Termux:API addon is used to create the notification. So here are the bash scripts:

Note:
# ~ = /data/data/com.termux/files/home
# README.md in ~/temp contains the last words
# scripts are stored in ~/temp

start-notification.sh -- (placed in ~/.termux/boot/)
Rich (BB code):
#!/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/bin/bash

# Auto-executed first by Termux:Boot
# It creates the notification
termux-volume notification 15
termux-notification --ongoing --id 7e53f8013d --priority max --sound --title "Read Dan's last words" --type default --action '/data/data/com.termux/files/home/temp/run-on-click.sh'

run-on-click.sh -- (placed in ~/temp)
Rich (BB code):

# It's the script that runs when the notification is clicked
# It runs display-readme.sh
am start com.termux.app.TermuxActivity
sleep 1
am startservice --user 0 -n com.termux/com.termux.app.RunCommandService -a com.termux.RUN_COMMAND --es com.termux.RUN_COMMAND_PATH '/data/data/com.termux/files/home/temp/display-readme.sh' --es com.termux.RUN_COMMAND_WORKDIR '/data/data/com.termux/files/home' --ez com.termux.RUN_COMMAND_BACKGROUND 'false' --es com.termux.RUN_COMMAND_SESSION_ACTION '0'

display-readme.sh -- (placed in ~/temp)
Rich (BB code):

# It's executed by run-on-click.sh
# It displays the last words
cp ~/temp/README.md /sdcard/Documents/Dan\'s.Last.Words.ASC.UTF8.LF.txt
echo "$(cat /data/data/com.termux/files/home/temp/README.md)

===========
     This information has been saved in /sdcard/Documents/Dan's.Last.Words.ASC.UTF8.LF.txt
     To exit from this page, press 'q'." | less

echo "This information will show up once after every reboot. To
     disable showing this message, reply 'yes' below, else replying
     'no' means the notification will come up after every reboot."
echo

read -p "Disable the message notification? (yes|no) " Choice
until [[ $Choice == yes || $Choice == no ]]; do
     read -p "Invalid choice specified, must be (yes|no) " Choice
done

# delete script that brings up the notification and related files
if [[ $Choice == yes ]]; then
     rm -f "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/.termux/boot/start-notification.sh"
     rm -rf "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/temp"
fi

Because I'll not be here to reboot my phone, I'll just time-delay the execution for 6 hours since I'll be long gone then, with the following one-liner:
bash -c '(sleep 6h && bash ~/.termux/boot/start-notification.sh)&'
That's it.

To what end, really, do I live? Make money, have kids, grow old, then die. Everything feels pointless and meaningless to me. I feel like a burden to everyone, an alien, the scum of the earth. I wish I never existed. I hate this life. I wasn't cut out for it. Can't wait to catch my ride off this shithole. With my method at hand, now dying in a cold isolated rooftop unwitting by pro-lifers, in the dim moonlight, watching the dark starry sky, thoughts of my best and worst moments in life racing in my mind at lightspeed, each struggling for the spotlight, as I gradually drift into nothingness and peace. No better way to bid this world farewell, I reckon. Thank you SS family, you were a peculiar source of hope and light when everything in my life was growing dark and meaningless.

---------
References:
[1] https://realfighting.com/unconsciousness_and_death.php
[2] https://web.archive.org/web/20160406050812/http://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/cc2851
[3] https://www.healthline.com/health/how-much-blood-can-you-lose#fainting
[4] https://www.quora.com/Is-it-a-painful-death-dying-from-a-severed-carotid-artery-1
[5] https://staminacomfort.com/how-fast-will-you-die-if-you-cut-your-carotid-artery
[6] https://www.securitymagazine.com/articles/89752-the-danger-of-slashing
[7] https://www.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/6u9n0m/how_much_time_does_it_take_to_die_after_the/

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
I'm so sorry that the world has wronged you and pushed you to this point. I just want you to know that I agree 100% wholeheartedly with everything you've said here especially that bit about money. You are a fantastic writer. The way you can articulate these ideas so precisely is a gift from god. You're really amazing with words and you're convincing me that I don't want to live in an unfair world where my value is dictated by how lucrative my existence is. I also really agree with what you said about judges. ALL FORMS OF AUTHORITY OVER ANOTHER HUMAN BEING IS IMMORAL. Even the parent to child relationship is questionable with it's intrinsically unavoidable power dynamic. The way you explained it is better than I ever could have. Authority is something I have a big problem with. How come the police can break my door down to prevent my ctb but they can sentence me to death if I kill someone else?

I would sit here and tell you about how difficult your method is... but I think you understand that already. You've already put your fair share of research and planning into this so It would be in poor taste for me to ramble about SI and how difficult it is to inflict life-ending pain on yourself. You are so incredibly intelligent and my one regret is that I didn't know you soon enough to PM with you and absorb a piece of your wealth of knowledge. I could read your work for days. I wouldn't mind a 1000 page manifesto on your opinions of the modern world. The only advice I'll give you is to have a back-up plan. An alternative method in case things go wrong. Ideally, performing two methods at once would have the highest rate of success, but you mentioned that it was the only method available to you so I understand if you're focusing all your efforts on one singular method.

Thank you SS family, you were a peculiar source of hope and light when everything in my life was growing dark and meaningless.
We love you too.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
You're not wrong about money, how it's in just about everything in life. I also think rich and poor people are both afflicted by things money can't seem to fix, especially mentally. Those are extremes, maybe. Some people can live practically like a monk (or even as an actual monk I guess) having enough monety to eat and a small home, and finding their pleasure in things that cost almost no money. Very dependent on so many mental factors, just to start.

Whatever happens, I hope you will be free from the thoughts and whatever else has been troubling you.

(ps the phone note is interesting. My phone is always password locked so it wouldn't occur to me.)

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Genetic quality is more important than money, a GigaChad will succeed no matter where he's born.

Btw I'm surprised that somebody with the IQ level to program has picked such a violent and suboptimal method instead of a peaceful, fast and painless one.

Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
To what end, really, do I live? Make money, have kids, grow old, then die. Everything feels pointless and meaningless to me.
Probably most common viewpoint to have on this site, but it's all that I think about. I don't want to prolong my life just for those few experiences.
I wish you peace. And if not peace, then nothing else.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
@HybridSpectre If you want to talk, please let me know.

I've had the same thoughts as you for a while... but realized that the world needs skilled people like you to help change it for the better. Life doesn't have to be about just going through the motions.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I completely agree with everything you said about money. Depending on how someone decides to end their life, it still requires money to acquire their method! Even dying requires money, but once it's over, I can leave it here and won't ever have to worry about it again.

Your ability to write code the way you have is amazing to me. I wanted to learn how to do it myself at one point, but lost interest because I didn't have the patience necessary to get better at it. It's a very creative way to send a delayed note to your family, and much better than my idea of printing it off, leaving it for them, and hoping I die before they read it.

Since you've already done the research, I can only assume that you're making the best possible decision you can. Good luck to you, no matter what happens.

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
Although it may seem impolite, I would like to contradict you. "Money" is a very important factor in life, but it is by no means the only thing that matters to people. Money is a part of your wealth, like land or house ownership, personal integrity, physical health, emotional health, being friends with other people, the strength to ask for help. If you erase the word money, you will see that many, many parts of your wealth still remain.

It is then these assets that the majority of people on this planet have to manage with.

Please think about it, ok?

HybridSpectre

HybridSpectre

Life sucks
Jan 24, 2023
Although it may seem impolite, I would like to contradict you. "Money" is a very important factor in life, but it is by no means the only thing that matters to people. Money is a part of your wealth, like land or house ownership, personal integrity, physical health, emotional health, being friends with other people, the strength to ask for help. If you erase the word money, you will see that many, many parts of your wealth still remain.

It is then these assets that the majority of people on this planet have to manage with.

Please think about it, ok?
Money is key, for the most part. But land and house, you can't have them without money. Personal integrity is threatened by money, like someone practicing fraud to make money. Physical health is at risk if you don't have money for medical expenses if happen to fall sick. Emotional health is threatened by stress incurred from thinking about how you'll pay your loans, to avoid losing your property. Having friends is rather complicated, as it's influenced by more things. But simply, you wouldn't see a relatively rich person being friends with an impoverished homeless person irl. If you erase the word money, you will see that many, many parts of your wealth disappear far from your reach.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Money is key, for the most part. But land and house, you can't have them without money. Personal integrity is threatened by money, like someone practicing fraud to make money. Physical health is at risk if you don't have money for medical expenses if happen to fall sick. Emotional health is threatened by stress incurred from thinking about how you'll pay your loans, to avoid losing your property. Having friends is rather complicated, as it's influenced by more things. But simply, you wouldn't see a relatively rich person being friends with an impoverished homeless person irl. If you erase the word money, you will see that many, many parts of your wealth disappear far from your reach.
I'm sorry I thought I'd see a notification on my other tab when you messaged but it didn't come up. Just saw your chat and texted you back.

HybridSpectre

HybridSpectre

Life sucks
Jan 24, 2023
Ps: You need termux-volume ring 15 in start-notification.sh if do-not-disturb is enabled.
I've cleared data of sensitive apps on my phone, removed the screen unlock pattern and executed the one-liner. Time to end this. Going offline as I have to clear Chromium browser data. It's cold outside. I'm going run a lap or two to spike my heartbeat for a higher cardiac output and raise my body temperature a bit to induce arterial vasodilation, all which serve to help me bleed faster once I transect the carotid, so I pass out quickly without prolonged pain. So long y'all. Wish you everything you've ever wanted.

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i wish you luck and peace.
i also hate this shitty captalist life where profit trumps over actual human beings. i can absolutely get the desire not to live in a world that'll work you to the bone and then give you a snack for a reward while the owners rake in 10k and lobby the government to take away human rights... i hope your family understands too, but at the least you know that a lot of us here (and in general) understand you :)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I hope your exit meets all of your expectations and is quick and as painless as possible..................and that you find the peace you deserve. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: HybridSpectre
HybridSpectre

HybridSpectre

Life sucks
Jan 24, 2023
To anyone concerned,

My attempt failed! I tried so hard to make the cut but it was SO difficult getting past my SI. I still don't get it. I really thought this was it for me. I want a fucking out from my misery so so bad, but I can't find it in me to jump into unknown waters and possibly experience pain for a measly few minutes and then pain would be nothing after that. I found myself overthinking the whole thing eventually talking myself out of it. For the past three days, in the night, I've wrestled for hours on end with my SI, trying to make the cut, failing each time. Am I possibly too afraid of the immutable nature of my actions? Did the shreds of hope (possibly from some people on this forum telling me that therapy is a solution or I could always do this some other day) give me excuses to bail out of my long thought-out choice to ctb? Whatever the reason, I don't like that I'm still here. My reasons were valid then and are still valid now. If I could get my hands on a 'relatively easier' method like SN or full suspension hanging I'm sure beyond any doubt that I'd not be here now. By relatively easier I mean a method that SI has very little chance of botching my attempt. To this end, if anyone could possibly point me to where I could purchase SN, I'd be thrilled. In the meantime, I'll circle back and rethink which 'relatively easy' method is best suited for me. Any suggestions?

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
To anyone concerned,

My attempt failed! I tried so hard to make the cut but it was SO difficult getting past my SI. I still don't get it. I really thought this was it for me. I want a fucking out from my misery so so bad, but I can't find it in me to jump into unknown waters and possibly experience pain for a measly few minutes and then pain would be nothing after that. I found myself overthinking the whole thing eventually talking myself out of it. For the past three days, in the night, I've wrestled for hours on end with my SI, trying to make the cut, failing each time. Am I possibly too afraid of the immutable nature of my actions? Did the shreds of hope (possibly from some people on this forum telling me that therapy is a solution or I could always do this some other day) give me excuses to bail out of my long thought-out choice to ctb? Whatever the reason, I don't like that I'm still here. My reasons were valid then and are still valid now. If I could get my hands on a 'relatively easier' method like SN or full suspension hanging I'm sure beyond any doubt that I'd not be here now. By relatively easier I mean a method that SI has very little chance of botching my attempt. To this end, if anyone could possibly point me to where I could purchase SN, I'd be thrilled. In the meantime, I'll circle back and rethink which 'relatively easy' method is best suited for me. Any suggestions?
For what it's worth... I'm glad you're still here. I respect your decision whatever happens, but from experience I highly recommend trying therapy before deciding to CTB, because it can help many people. It's nothing to be ashamed of, going to the therapist for depression is no different from going to the doctor for a broken arm. Worst comes to worst, it doesn't work, and you're back to where you started.

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
To anyone concerned,

I'm glad you're still with us. I hope you don't have any lasting injuries. I really wish you would choose a more peaceful method, if you choose to ctb. Nothing wrong with taking some time and not rushing this. I know life is shitty and we all just want a way out but humans are resilient and it takes more than just pain in your heart to fight your own SI and be able to ctb. Whatever you decide to do, I really hope you'll consider writing some of your thoughts you shared with us here detailing your philosophies of the world. You can articulate the feelings I struggle to put into words so well.