venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Well it's been months since I left SS and nothing got better no matter how much I tried. I cannot and will not accept life as it is anymore.

I am empty, numbed by the meds, single, unemployed, no close friends, depression ruined my career and those above frankly.
So no, I will not continue. I have had enough.

I know that life can be pretty fucking amazing but that for me is history.
It just destroys me, every second, to see "normal" people making progress in their life, in every field, being loved, loving, having a purpose…. Fuuuuuuk me man…it's too much…

My chances of getting well from my diseases are microscopic and getting the life I want is practicly impossible, so…

My heart aches immensly and I hate that I have reached this point in my life but I would be tormenting myself by continuing.

I've led a decent life, had a lot of fun, loved, fucked, travelled, written, read and so on..

I hope you get it better and still have chances to get the life you're dreaming of.

Love, peace and compassion ❤️

Ty SS and SS members for being such an amazing safe and compassionate place. I love you all

I will probably ctb in 2 3 days

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, MrBrownUpsideD, buyersremorse and 58 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Farewell, friend. I feel the same as you. I'm leaving Sunday, so I am definitely on the same wavelength as you. I agree with you that if I can't have the life I want, then life isn't worth living. It's shitty to stay in an existence where life does nothing but show you everyone else winning while it shits on you.

If you're seriously going through with it, I bid you farewell and wish for you peace and a beautiful slumber if not a truly better life for YOU.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, flying-soon, fkyou and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye. I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, lonelysadman89, myusername890 and 4 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Farewell, friend. I feel the same as you. I'm leaving Sunday, so I am definitely on the same wavelength as you. I agree with you that if I can't have the life I want, then life isn't worth living. It's shitty to stay in an existence where life does nothing but show you everyone else winning while it shits on you.

If you're seriously going through with it, I bid you farewell and wish for you peace and a beautiful slumber if not a truly better life for YOU.wi
Wishing you good days until you do it and finally reaching peace and freedom🩷

If you're seriously going through with it, I bid you farewell and wish for you peace and a beautiful slumber if not a truly better life for YOU.
I want to pm you but I don't have enough posts or whatever. I wanted to ask you what's your plan. (If you're comfortable writing it here)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: lonelysadman89, heavyeyes, Engström and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. I hope you find peace. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lonelysadman89, heavyeyes, Engström and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Good luck on your final journey and hoping you find the peace you deserve.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, lonelysadman89, heavyeyes and 3 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I don't think we've ever spoken; I don't chat on here as much anymore, but I did see your posts in the recovery section a couple of weeks ago and wondered what had happened. You seem like a really nice person and I as hoping you had gotten the chance to get better.

I'm really sorry that's not the case. This life can really suck sometimes and it makes me even more depressed that the worst, worst parts of it can latch onto good people like you like. It's just not fair.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lonelysadman89, LoiteringClouds, WAITING TO DIE and 6 others
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Goodbye, wish you peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lonelysadman89, WAITING TO DIE, heavyeyes and 4 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I don't think we've ever spoken; I don't chat on here as much anymore, but I did see your posts in the recovery section a couple of weeks ago and wondered what had happened. You seem like a really nice person and I as hoping you had gotten the chance to get better.

I'm really sorry that's not the case. This life can really suck sometimes and it makes me even more depressed that the worst, worst parts of it can latch onto good people like you like. It's just not fair.
It warmed my heart to read this.. thank you

Yeah, life just doesn't give a crap

It's a pitty so many beautiful people end up here…😭
Goodbye, wish you peace.
Thank you. Wishing you nothing but the best

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lonelysadman89, heavyeyes, ThisIsLife and 4 others
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry life has got to this point, I hope you find your peace and escape from the suffering <3 Hopefully you've found some support and kindness here before you go

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lonelysadman89, WAITING TO DIE, heavyeyes and 3 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm sorry life has got to this point, I hope you find your peace and escape from the suffering <3 Hopefully you've found some support and kindness here before you go
I am already feeling better because of what people wrote ❤️

Thank you for your words. I wish you nothing but the best🫂

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Engström, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
If you've made your mind up, I hope everything goes soundly for you. If you choose to stick around, there's a lot of good people here on this forum.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, heavyeyes, Engström and 3 others
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Oh wow, I haven't seen you since the data wipe!

I'm sorry to hear things didn't improve for you.
You sounded very determined when you chose to leave the forum.

But I hope, if this ends up being what you want, that it gives you the relief and solace that you seek.

Best wishes.

• Love
  • Hugs
D

Deleted member 65988

Been sometime since I've seen you around here, I'm sorry that things did not improve since you put effort to try to make a difference. I hope you find peace in this decision if this is what you want to do.

• Hugs
  • Love
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for achieving some peace, in whatever manner you finally choose. Be kind to yourself unknown friend.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadbody, WAITING TO DIE, heavyeyes and 3 others
Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
I hope you find peace

• Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
If you've made your mind up, I hope everything goes soundly for you. If you choose to stick around, there's a lot of good people here on this forum.
Thank you. I wish you better days😘
Oh wow, I haven't seen you since the data wipe!

I'm sorry to hear things didn't improve for you.
You sounded very determined when you chose to leave the forum.

But I hope, if this ends up being what you want, that it gives you the relief and solace that you seek.

Best wishes.
Unfortunately, this is how things evolved and I really tried.

How are you?

Best wishes🫶🏼
Been sometime since I've seen you around here, I'm sorry that things did not improve since you put effort to try to make a difference. I hope you find peace in this decision if this is what you want to do.
Thank you for your words.

How are things for you?🫂

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Engström and Praestat_Mori
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I wish you a pleasant journey and that everything goes according to plans and smoothly.
Also remember: What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PoshPorcupine, deadbody, heavyeyes and 3 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Thank you for your words.

How are things for you?🫂
Appreciate you asking since this is your gb thread, I'd have to say relatively ok but still waiting to ctb.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point and life didn't improve despite efforts. It's sad seeing you go but I can fully understand your decision when life constantly gets worse and the good old times cannot be projected into the future. I wish you all the best, hope you find peace and freedom. Farewell and good luck!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, heavyeyes, Engström and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Appreciate you asking since this is your gb thread, I'd have to say relatively ok but still waiting to ctb.
Appreciate that you appreciate it 🤗

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope they're gonna subisde soon 🙏🏼
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point and life didn't improve despite efforts. It's sad seeing you go but I can fully understand your decision when life constantly gets worse and the good old times cannot be projected into the future. I wish you all the best, hope you find peace and freedom. Farewell and good luck!
Thank you 🩷
I wish you a pleasant journey and that everything goes according to plans and smoothly.
Also remember: What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly :hug:
❤️ thank you… beautiful words
I hope you find peace
I wish you nothing but the best 🙏🏼
Best wishes for achieving some peace, in whatever manner you finally choose. Be kind to yourself unknown friend.
Thank you, kind sir 🤗
Good luck on your final journey and hoping you find the peace you deserve.
Sorry for the mating 😂👁️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Engström, chuerdhmproton and 1 other person
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Unfortunately, this is how things evolved and I really tried.

How are you?

Best wishes🫶🏼
I think I know what you mean.
It's so hard, even if we try our best.

For me it looks much of the same direction as you.
I've tried really hard since I got on this forum but I'm so close to ending it
(plan itself is about fully prepared, just need to pick a timing if I want to commit to it)

Hopefully the companionship I'm seeing in this thread has at least brightened this day for you :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 2 others
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
good luck for everything. I am planning to do it tonight, and I feel a strange sense of comradery to others that also plan to do it soon, despite never knowing you before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 2 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I think I know what you mean.
It's so hard, even if we try our best.

For me it looks much of the same direction as you.
I've tried really hard since I got on this forum but I'm so close to ending it
(plan itself is about fully prepared, just need to pick a timing if I want to commit to it)

Hopefully the companionship I'm seeing in this thread has at least brightened this day for you :hug:
It definetely did ❤️

Sad to hear you're in the same situation… I wish you peace no matter how you choose to obtain it🫂

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Appreciate that you appreciate it 🤗

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope they're gonna subisde soon 🙏🏼
I appreciate that you appreciate that 🤝🏽

We'll see, I've spent so much time planning for sn, not optimistic my feelings will change at all about ctb. Feels like I should've ctb weeks ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Engström and 1 other person
Weak_Nanachi

Weak_Nanachi

Nov 2, 2023
i hope you will have your piece and wish for you to have an end without suffering

• Love
  • Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I appreciate that you appreciate that 🤝🏽

We'll see, I've spent so much time planning for sn, not optimistic my feelings will change at all about ctb. Feels like I should've ctb weeks ago.
I feel I should've done it years ago…
i hope you will have your piece and wish for you to have an end without suffering
Thank you so much 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Engström
S

SuicidalAngel

Nov 1, 2023
I hope you find peace and wish it to be quick and without suffering. You have suffered enough already and no one deserves to suffer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 2 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I hope you find peace and wish it to be quick and without suffering. You have suffered enough already and no one deserves to suffer.
Best of wishes. Thank you friend ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs