P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I am ctbing tomorrow using SN.

I had my dinner at 9 pm today. I ll wake and not eat or drink anything. Some sips of water maybe.
So i assume I ll have fasted for quite a long time .
12 pm: 1000 paracetamol
12.20 pm: 3x 10 mg metaclopramide
Meanwhile prepare 3 glasses each having 25 GM's SN using minimum water not more than 100 ml for one glass
12.55 use mouth numbing gel.
1.00 pm drink sn with benzos.

Am i missing anything??
Not having antacid or beta blockers.
Open to any suggestions. Will be active after few more hours sleeping now .

Well love you all so much, i wish i could hug you guys. I am sort of an unstable person and quite emotional. I am overwhelmed right now ,not sad but a strange feeling I can't describe. I feel a sense of belonging, attachment and carmaderie with you guys. I never cried ever in my life for parting with people, even best friends or death of family members but now I am.
It's as if we are bonded by our miseries and misfortune and death . I guess that's what makes this bond so different and maybe we can only feel it. Maybe we were born of the same cosmic womb of pain , all suffering in variety of ways and we all have one common goal.
I wish i could write more but have some errands to run.

BTW a funny incident, i had induction today at the new company i joined at. The HRs said I was the most active and involved member cause i like talking a lot, i am a chatterbox, have always been. I was asking questions, laughing at their jokes, answering their questions.
I think that was the bipolar tinge of mine, or maybe ADHD impulsivity or whatever,doesn't matter in the END nothing does.
I feel bad but they will be shocked to know I am ctbing the very next day. The HR guys think of themselves as a good judge of a person and his character etc. They will be thinking a lot cause I was in no way appearing suicidal. God bless them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: emptymiku, bebebeep, consider and 39 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
See ya Parnate! Praying for you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate
D

Deleted member 65988

What benzos will you be taking and is it a good idea to take them with the SN drink?

Overall, I don't think Beta-blockers are a big concern unless you aren't use to your heart beating faster than 110bpm or so, if not then you are good.

Seeing a goodbye never gets any easier to watch but reminds me what I've gotta do.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Your brave ❤️ Much good luck on your journey. ❤️

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck with your plans.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arihman and Parnate
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Good luck, safe travels and success on finding the peace and rest you're looking for stranger.

• Hugs
Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
Good luck! I wish you the best and I hope that you will get some relief~

• Hugs
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
What benzos will you be taking and is it a good idea to take them with the SN drink?

Overall, I don't think Beta-blockers are a big concern unless you aren't use to your heart beating faster than 110bpm or so, if not then you are good.

Seeing a goodbye never gets any easier to watch but reminds me what I've gotta do.
Indeed, saying a goodbye is evne more painful particularly in this forum where people are so accepting and kind .in fact i feel lik living in two worlds, SS is the one where i felt lik at home. I am taking clonazepam. I read i the sn thread to take them with SN, check it yourself though, i could be wrong my focus is horrible and so is memory.

Reactions: consider and Cloud Busting
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for an easy and successfull journey. Sleep well and in peace.

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
One request, is it possible to not cross my name?. I mean the profile with crossed names get ignored. I don't want to be ignored. I am still okay if it is not possible.

Reactions: avaruus, Solar1703 and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Indeed, saying a goodbye is evne more painful particularly in this forum where people are so accepting and kind .in fact i feel lik living in two worlds, SS is the one where i felt lik at home. I am taking clonazepam. I read i the sn thread to take them with SN, check it yourself though, i could be wrong my focus is horrible and so is memory.
Clona is long lasting and fast acting but have you timed it as to how it could effect you before taking SN or with it possibly to bypass the more uncomfortable symptoms of SN that others have reported in the past, depending if you can deal with it when it happens even before the effects of Clona have set in.

There's been a split consensus on when to take benzos, some say no more than 20 mins before sn itself to ease anxiety before taking the drink which is what i plan to do with xanax. Anyways, regardless of how you do it, I wish you all the best in your plans.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
I wish you a safe travels

C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022
One request, is it possible to not cross my name?. I mean the profile with crossed names get ignored. I don't want to be ignored. I am still okay if it is not possible.
I don't think that's true. Usually it's a sign of a successful CTB.

Reactions: Ashu and RW__Asher23
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i hope you find peace whatever happens 🖤

Reactions: RW__Asher23
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
They typically only cross the name out after someone has been inactive after saying they are ctb that moment/about to. If something happens you can always have you account reopened but as long as you're still here and active you wont get crossed out.

I hope no matter what happens you are able to find and know peace :heart:

Reactions: Ashu
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I hope you find peace on the other side, i wish you good luck.
Farewell :)

.ᴍᴀʏᴜ.

.ᴍᴀʏᴜ.

At war with myself
Aug 15, 2023
Wishing you the best, see you on the other side <3

briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
it's always so ironic, that people think they can tell what someone is thinking, what they are feeling. so often do those around us think our departure is unexpected. though i am new to this site, i can say that i'm very glad your time here has made you feel seen. if nothing else, i'm happy for you that you had one place to help you feel a little less alone.

may you find freedom from your suffering. godspeed.

Reactions: Cloud Busting and Ashu
-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
I wish you the best and I hope you find whatever peace you're looking for. Goodbye Parnate I care about you and everyone here.

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Goodbye Parnate I wish you a safe quick journey to that eternal peace. I sorry you were here but glad your time with us might have helped you feel less alone and know for that time here you had a safe home to come to with friends. Peace.

kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
whatever happens, i wish you the best. safe travels and goodnight

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Thank you so much everyone for your support etc. I still have few more errands to run so few more hours.

Reactions: SVEN and Deleted member 65988
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I have decided to postpone it to tonight 10 pm .

• Hugs
Reactions: absolutelyyou, Cloud Busting and Deleted member 65988
Kali319

Kali319

Sep 30, 2023
Much love <3

May you find peace, no matter what path you take