• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
i'm sorry for how the world has treated you but i hope you find true happiness in another life.
farewell <3

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Still here? I thought you would keep updating it :(

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I hope she had backup glasses in place just in case if she did vomited, because I couldn't find any mention of backup glasses in this topic. I hope everything works our for her the way she wanted.

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
I hope she had backup glasses in place just in case if she did vomited, because I couldn't find any mention of backup glasses in this topic. I hope everything works our for her the way she wanted.
Backup glasses? Never heard of that at all. what would be the point?
sorry if it sounds a bit rude, i have no doubt about your knowledge shadowlord just be wondering why it would be helpful for this method

Last edited:
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Backup glasses?
When doing the SN method, since it's still possible to vomit even if you have taken an antiemetic, most people advise taking a backup glass (ideally the same dose of SN as the original glass) so you can drink that after vomiting to increase your chances of success. Some people will even make 2 backup glasses if in case they manage to vomit again after taking a 2nd glass.

nance

nance

Feb 23, 2023
I am late, idk what to write. I hope you found peace.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023

Hi everyone, I have started 3 day schedule from today as below

23 March

5:00 pm --> 1×10mg domperidone
1:00 am --> 1×10mg domperidone

24 March

9:00 am --> 1×10mg domperidone
1:00 am --> 1×10mg domperidone

25 March

9:00 pm --> 1×10mg domperidone
1:00 pm --> 3×10mg domperidone
1:40 pm --> 25gm SN followed by paracetamol and a normal sleeping tab(I got kinda funny one , it's melatonin but by some company which are dissolving strips, just put one on your tongue, but it works surprisingly....it will work as mouth freshener lol)

I will keep updating it.

And also I am not much sure, should I take paracetamol before sn or after sn, would really appreciate if you help me out. And also please can anyone talk with me lol like just normally, I don't want sympathy...just to make my mood alright:) love you all <3
I know I'm late this and your already gone but you will be so dearly missed you seemed so sweet. I wish you didn't have to go but I hope you found peace your loved forever.

• Love