• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
So this is it i will delete my account as i was intended. I made it . I have great friends in real life now. I feel loved and cared. Thank you for everything for every kindness and support on my journey. I hope i didn't harm any person here and my contribution to Ss was positive. With all my love

Goodbye
Hans

tyasma

tyasma

Oct 14, 2022
Never saw any of your posts, but congratulations. Heads up, wish you the very best.

Reactions: Valky
S

SFB123

Decided that it's the end.
Apr 5, 2021
So this is it i will delete my account as i was intended. I made it . I have great friends in real life now. I feel loved and cared. Thank you for everything for every kindness and support on my journey. I hope i didn't harm any person here and my contribution to Ss was positive. With all my love

Goodbye
Hans
Congrats for making it out & finding some good in your life in the midst of all the chaos & misery. I wish you all the best and hope no circumstances in your life will make you end up on here again 🙏🏽