Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm now realizing how unprepared I was when I was planning to ctb. I don't mean about my method. I mean stuff like I forgot to give my cat extra food and clean his litterbox until late and I knew it would be suspicious to do it then. I ended up leaving a bunch of treats in the kitchen. I didn't bring most of the things I needed like chairs to block my door, measuring cup, etc into my room earlier like I'd planned to do. I forgot to write a note to the police about how it's very important for my family to see the note about my cat. I also forgot to hide another copy of the note about my cat somewhere my family would likely find it.

The things that I realized too late were also adding anxiety that night. Damn I guess I really wasn't ready all around. Now I'm making a checklist of all these things I need to remember to do for next time. That way I'll make sure they get done and won't have those things to stress about.

I also really should've tested my SN even though it's a reputable brand. I have bought aquarium test strips to test it, probably just before ctb since I haven't opened my bottle of SN yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, FuneralCry, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 3 others
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
My I ask, why or what makes you want to CTB ?

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
My I ask, why or what makes you want to CTB ?
My anxiety is unbearable. Even the simplest things are hard to do. I can't work because of it and I barely leave my house anymore. Therapy and medications haven't helped. I guess I'm too scared of life. Unfortunately anxiety makes ctb hard too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: miserableforever, IWTD, LifeQuitter2018 and 3 others