• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
enjoy soaking up that sun, you deserve to have some time to rest your body after everything it went through last night. It must have been scary but I'm glad you have this amazing community to support you. You're not alone. I hope when you choose to leave it is peaceful. You're in my thoughts today 🤍

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and heavyeyes
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
Update:Today everything is great no nausea no vomiting no diarrhea.I went to the beach,left my phone behind,i was relaxing without any interruptions,collecting and admiring shells,playing with water because i can't swim.I was also lucky to experience a beautiful last sunset.I always loved watching sunsets and had lots of photos,my fiance also had a photo of my sunset picture drawn for him.I'm quite relaxed and also anxious of what awaits me in the next phase,i believe in afterlife so i'm having imaginary pictures of us together again…ik some of you think i'm crazy but who cares…i almost broke my fast with the urge of drinking coconut water. I'm happy for those of you keeping me company in pms,i'm sorry i wasn't online today that much but i will definitely reply back before i catch my bus.

endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
Update:Today everything is great no nausea no vomiting no diarrhea.I went to the beach,left my phone behind,i was relaxing without any interruptions,collecting and admiring shells,playing with water because i can't swim.I was also lucky to experience a beautiful last sunset.I always loved watching sunsets and had lots of photos,my fiance also had a photo of my sunset picture drawn for him.I'm quite relaxed and also anxious of what awaits me in the next phase,i believe in afterlife so i'm having imaginary pictures of us together again…ik some of you think i'm crazy but who cares…i almost broke my fast with the urge of drinking coconut water. I'm happy for those of you keeping me company in pms,i'm sorry i wasn't online today that much but i will definitely reply back before i catch my bus.
Shit, I wish I could teach you to swim...

D

depressedlover

Apr 12, 2023
I mean, feel free to come and haunt me lol!
you funny soul,why didn't we interact more before my day? I'll instead watch over your funny ass❤️
I will probably use this chart instead of 25g of SN
@losing hope might have convinced me in my final moments.
I think it's better to take the proper amount to prevent vomiting rather than overkill.But my back up will be 25 just incase i vomit so that i can retain more Sn enough to fuel my journey to my final destination.Thanks ❤️

Last edited:
F

FuneralGrey

Oct 12, 2022
It sounds like you had a lovely last day and are feeling much better physically. The sunset at the beach sounds wonderful. I'm glad to hear you were able to experience that feeling of relaxation today. You deserve a last day that is peaceful.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm afraid I have to go now so won't be online again until the morning, DL, so if we don't meet again here, I am so joyful for you for this lovely day you have enjoyed. I wish with all my heart you carry pleasant memories with you into sweet sleep and drift off with the thought of your love in your mind and your heart.
If you decide differently, or anything happens, be sure you still have our support and thoughts.
Goodnight, weary traveller.
Sven.

D

depressedlover

Apr 12, 2023
Yes it's that salty and but tolerable,i just chewed some cinnamon for the aftertaste.I'm also feeling slightly sleepy because of benzos but trying to stay awake just incase i vomit.
I can't explain what i'm feeling right now i don't if it's just being anxious but my heart is beating a little fast,i feel dizzy,i think it my time to sign off,and lie on my side.Bye
i have to clear my phone,in love i seek my love.
Not vomiting signs yet

Last edited:
azzy

azzy

hey!
Apr 17, 2023
Yes it's that salty and but tolerable,i just chewed some cinnamon for the aftertaste.I'm also feeling slightly sleepy because of benzos but trying to stay awake just incase i vomit.
I can't explain what i'm feeling right now i don't if it's just being anxious but my heart is beating a little fast,i feel dizzy,i think it my time to sign off,and lie on my side.Bye
Not vomiting signs yet
have a safe journey, lover. i will think of you the next sunset i see and know you're in a better place❤️.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Save travels, may you finally rest in peace away from this cruel place.

• Love
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Good luck to you. May your transition be pleasant and peaceful.

• Love
cherrysquick

cherrysquick

want to be pretty even when i'm dead
May 6, 2023
rest well, very happy to hear you enjoyed the last day before catching your bus. i hope everything went smooth and painless, you deserve peace. see you on the other side, until then i'll be thinking about you. ❤️

• Love
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Please rest well and have the forever peaceful sleep that you deserved. I hope everything is fine and that you can finally rest. My best wishes to you.

• Love
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Not vomiting signs yet
You still there

You took sn and what happened?

You failed attempt or something because it shows you are online!

• Wow
Reactions: Challu
K

Kittzuni

Pull u close & OD, I'll love u 'til I'm comatose.
May 7, 2023
You still there

You took sn and what happened?

You failed attempt or something because it shows you are online!
I'm wondering this too

Reactions: Vizzy
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
This happened with another member who for sure ctb but then showed they had signed in at a later date. I think it might have to do with admin maybe deactivating or something? Not sure.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
R.I.P. Suffering from loss like you did--hope things went peacefully for you, you will be missed