• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
You seem panicked to make a decision. It's okay to sit with your feelings and thoughts for a bit. I'm not sure where in the world you are, but in New Zealand the mental health system is so broken. No matter how you put it, ctb is a definite thing. It's literally the last decision in your life that you'll make if youdo it... So allow time, be patient with yourself. You are a person with feelings, and so you should do what's right for you.
Iam also in nz. Even after over a dozen referrals they just send back there's nothing we can offer you or there's nothing we can do for you. They said that because I'm not actively attempting to suicide and just chronically suicidal I don't have mental health issue. There's no support and only time they think you need it is when you suicide. Can't get help anywhere

• Hugs
Reactions: thelookingontheway
thelookingontheway

thelookingontheway

Jul 15, 2022
Hey.. I know you, I remember your avatar, I just hope you all good, see you in the other side.

Reactions: goodbye_._
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
Watched this thread unfold while i was waiting on ym account to be accepted.

I hope you found peace from the panic, beautiful soul.

NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Iam also in nz. Even after over a dozen referrals they just send back there's nothing we can offer you or there's nothing we can do for you. They said that because I'm not actively attempting to suicide and just chronically suicidal I don't have mental health issue. There's no support and only time they think you need it is when you suicide. Can't get help anywhere
I've never been admitted, even for my ED at its worst point. NZ health system, mental and physical is overburdened. Even for my heart problems I'm waiting months for any appointment. Mental health system is even worse. People are berated, treated like burdens on society. It's very sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingpeacefulend
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

āœæ
Oct 9, 2022
I hope you find the peace and freedom you seek šŸ¤

dw33ter

dw33ter

meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
We haven't spoken much, but I think you're a lovely person. Wishing you all the best, rest well

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Hey. I'm still here, sadly. It's a long story but I couldn't find a straw, and the SN is too. Yea, pathetic. I drank a little, but not enough to leave. Ironically it's the high dose of sedatives that prevented me to redose, as I fell asleep right after. I have no recollection of the event, and if there weren't texts proving my incoherence, I wouldn't have believed this happened. I actually thought I'm dead when I woke up from everything lol.
However, the gods are merciful. I have 20g remaining, and a cup of residual SN. Is there any way to extract it from the cup? Just evaporating?
I still got everything. Will try again soon.
Thank you

PS:How do I preserve the freshness of SN in IC bag once opened?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skatspielerin, Jezzibell, cgrtt.brns and 5 others
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Not pathetic. Today wasnt the day. Nothing wrong with that. I think sn in the glass is trash now. Seal the bag up and shoukd be okay if it wasnt left open to long. You feeling okay? Vitamin c and e can help get your blood moving oxygen again if your not feeling well. Sounds like you dont need er. Any pale/blueness in the extremities? Did you vomit?

Reactions: Jezzibell, seekingpeacefulend and heavyeyes
Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm here to provide a quick update.

Scacie's SN was seized. She's doing okayish right now, but I can't say much at this time.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: _smile_, heavyeyes, One day too late and 6 others
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm here to provide a quick update.

Scacie's SN was seized. She's doing okayish right now, but I can't say much at this time.
Hi, if the user wants to come back to the forum, please send one of us a DM and we'll get it taken care of. Thanks for updating us

Reactions: heavyeyes and Deleted member 31858
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
It's fucking time, pal. It's time.