• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HeroinTears

HeroinTears

I care
Jun 10, 2023
Firstly I want to thank everyone that was there unconditionally. That always just wrote not expecting anything in return... thank you for always being there in my best and worst moments.

I have met so many awesome and beautiful people here and it has just been great. But. Sometimes it can just be a negativity and CTB echochamber and after a while it just gets to you... It hurts very much to see people you really love, because I just can't find a better word, feel so bad and not be able to do ANYTHING about it. I have already lost too many good people, and with having to find out by myself that someone I cared about had done themselves in and never told me, that was just the final nail for me.

So I will be leaving the site. I don't know If I'll return, if I might decide to ctb outside on my own or what the future holds in store, but for the first time ever, I'm hoping it's good. Fuck depresion, fuck feeling down and fuck suicide. I really hope everyone can find their own peace, sooner rather than later....

Bless you all... ❤️‍🩹

Singning off for the last time,

HeroinTears

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I hope you can find the peace and closure you're looking for OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and migimortis
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Sometimes it can just be a negativity and CTB echochamber
This is why you browse recovery once in a while. Obviously people won't be positive on suicide discussions lol.

Edit, I didn't mean to annoy anyone, it's just that OP seems to be looking for that. They didn't confirm they wanted to die, in fact, they were complaining about excess dying.

Last edited:
thetruetato

thetruetato

Jan 1, 2024
Firstly I want to thank everyone that was there unconditionally. That always just wrote not expecting anything in return... thank you for always being there in my best and worst moments.

I have met so many awesome and beautiful people here and it has just been great. But. Sometimes it can just be a negativity and CTB echochamber and after a while it just gets to you... It hurts very much to see people you really love, because I just can't find a better word, feel so bad and not be able to do ANYTHING about it. I have already lost too many good people, and with having to find out by myself that someone I cared about had done themselves in and never told me, that was just the final nail for me.

So I will be leaving the site. I don't know If I'll return, if I might decide to ctb outside on my own or what the future holds in store, but for the first time ever, I'm hoping it's good. Fuck depresion, fuck feeling down and fuck suicide. I really hope everyone can find their own peace, sooner rather than later....

Bless you all... ❤️‍🩹

Singning off for the last time,

HeroinTears
Goodbye, I sadly didn't get the chance to talk but good luck with whatever you choose to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Goodbye💗 And all the best of luck to you, and hopefully this will help you to feel better 🤗

• Hugs
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I hope everything goes well for you!!! <3

• Hugs
Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
Wishing you all the best for your future

• Hugs
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
good luck, sweet :] i hope there's warmth in your future

• Hugs
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Good luck. You do what feels best to you, for you!

Hugs.

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You have made the right decision to leave, if the site is making you feel worse. I wish you all the best in your future journey, peace be with you ❤️

• Hugs
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I really hope you get better, you deserve. I can't follow you, I'm to much self-destructive so the better is that I just stay away.

Live for both ☺️

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Well done for making the right decision for you - this forum is not meant for anyone to feel worsen and the decision to leave the forum was the right one.

I really hope and wish that you find true happiness, peace of mind, contentment, good health and true friends in your life.

Best wishes.

Reactions: Quantum Particle
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
You succeeded, hope it was a pleasant passing

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luvk! I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Take care, @HeroinTears. Was nice getting to know you 🙏.

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
nooo... :( we didn't get to talk that much, only about avogado, but you seem like a genuinely nice person, I hope your travel to the afterlife was peaceful and comfortable
rest well hero, you will be missed... :heart:

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom