hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
hii!

finally. this is my goodbye thread. my method: go to the beach at the middle of the night, take some drugs (i've listed them in the past), then just wait in the water. either i'll pass out and drown, or i'll pass out and die of hyperthermia, that water is freezing. i've wanted to do this for years, and i really hope this is it.

i'll be active until around 9-10pm (EST). Then i'll probably say bye one last time before i go.

i've always felt some type of calling from the beach. i love that place, and i've always hoped it would be where i would pass, i find it very peaceful and mesmerizing.

i would also like to thank everyone here. without you guys i wouldn't be able to make it, thank you for everything you guys have provided.
mods, i guess if i don't come back in 4 days, you can cross my account out.

thank you everyone <3

- Lra

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, pleasekillme_0022, disabledlife and 40 others
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Not too knowledged in that method, but heres some fitting miserable music for the occasion (any time I ever see the word "Hypothermia" I always think of this band)

Sad to see you make this decision. You're always welcome back if you change your mind

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: suicidalenby, CarlGrimes, IfyouareamanWinston and 2 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hope all goes well and gently, just falling asleep with the motion of the waves and the gentle sound of the sea. Rest well and peacefully.

• Love
Reactions: notprettyenough, RandomMacBeth, DeadHead and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: username8888, SMmetalhead36, notprettyenough and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry to see you go, yet will be happy for you if you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: username8888, SMmetalhead36, notprettyenough and 1 other person
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
@Nembutal dreams @FuneralCry @SVEN @Life Is My Coffin
thank you everyone for your kind words, it means a lot to me. i wish you all peace as well ❤️❤️

update:

i just finished my last "meal". i finished it off with a bowl of raspberries. I will be food fasting until tonight when i do it. so hopefully the drugs will act quicker and better. I'm not sure if i will water fast, but if i do, i'll only start a few hours beforehand.
today i plan on just doing fun stuff. finish listening to all my songs. calling some friends, just to chat. taking a walk with my family. getting nice and clean (showering, brushing my teeth, etc).

i hope you all have a nice day as well <3

update:

just got my favirote clothes from the washer :)
i'm wearing my favirote hoodie today, then when i'm ready i'll put on my special outfit.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: notprettyenough, suicidalenby, Passersby and 7 others
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
You really got it planned out, i wish you the best and peace in whatever happens

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, notprettyenough, suicidalenby and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Best wishes

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, notprettyenough, suicidalenby and 1 other person
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Hope your method makes your exit peaceful. Good luck. It's always okay if you want to change your mind too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, notprettyenough, LonelyStarrySky and 1 other person
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Best wishes and hope you find peace. Also hope you have an enjoyable last day

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
You really got it planned out, i wish you the best and peace in whatever happens
thank you so much, i'm really hoping it works. my worst fear is that i throw up, and the drugs don't end up making me pass out
Best wishes
thank you :)
Hope your method makes your exit peaceful. Good luck. It's always okay if you want to change your mind too.
thank you so much, i think i made up my mind though.
Best wishes and hope you find peace. Also hope you have an enjoyable last day
thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, WonderingSoul and tiger b
D

degenerate

Nov 10, 2023
hii!

finally. this is my goodbye thread. my method: go to the beach at the middle of the night, take some drugs (i've listed them in the past), then just wait in the water. either i'll pass out and drown, or i'll pass out and die of hyperthermia, that water is freezing. i've wanted to do this for years, and i really hope this is it.

i'll be active until around 9-10pm (EST). Then i'll probably say bye one last time before i go.

i've always felt some type of calling from the beach. i love that place, and i've always hoped it would be where i would pass, i find it very peaceful and mesmerizing.

i would also like to thank everyone here. without you guys i wouldn't be able to make it, thank you for everything you guys have provided.

thank you everyone <3

- Lra
farewell 🙏 hope for a peaceful exit

• Love
Reactions: suicidalenby, hi-okbye and tiger b
B

BlueOrchid86

Nov 10, 2023
New to the forum; have you outlined anywhere why you feel like doing this?

I spent time in the military, and can assure you laying on a freezing cold beach in soaking wet clothes covered in sand isn't it.

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, DeadHead and hi-okbye
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i hope your final day is as lovely as it sounds 🤍

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, hi-okbye and tiger b
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
New to the forum; have you outlined anywhere why you feel like doing this?

I spent time in the military, and can assure you laying on a freezing cold beach in soaking wet clothes covered in sand isn't it.
haha yes. i agree, i have done the same unfortunately. i tried shallow water blackout and when i failed i sat in pouring rain laying on the ground, Absolut soaked, crying myself to sleep. sat there for 2 hours until i decided i can't lay there forever, so i got up. my fingernails were blue, but it wasn't horrid. i tend to be cold all the time so it doesn't bother me much.

also welcome to the forum, sorry for what your going through.

if you don't mind me asking, i was considering joining the military if i survive after a certain point. would you recomend it?

and for your question. i think i've briefly mentioned it but i don't think i fully outlined it. for a really long time, i've wanted to ctb, i've tried all different ways and many times, about 8-9. i have really bad social anxiety, and it made trying to finish my studies almost impossible. monday i'm being sent to a therapeutic center and i really don't want to go. 4 months ago i lost my partner, my best friend, and it crushed me. he quite literally cured my depression that i had for years, and just like that once he died it came back worse than ever. currently all i've wanted at this point is to be with him. i miss him every hour i'm awake and it's devastating. on top of that i have never had a family that was emotionally supportive, so i can't even talk to anyone about it really. I have a lot of trauma, for all different reasons, and it is slowly crushing me over time. i thought i could escape it if i just ignored it but it doesn't work that easily. i have a lot of issues and have tried therapy, medication, everything, for many many years. it's helped slightly, but not really. i'm exhausted of living the way i am. maybe if he was here still i would make it, but he's not, and i simply don't really know how to deal with that.
farewell 🙏 hope for a peaceful exit
thank you <3
i hope your final day is as lovely as it sounds 🤍
aww thank you, i wish the same for you <33

• Hugs
Reactions: Clasrink, suicidalenby, Vesiira and 2 others
B

BlueOrchid86

Nov 10, 2023
haha yes. i agree, i have done the same unfortunately. i tried shallow water blackout and when i failed i sat in pouring rain laying on the ground, Absolut soaked, crying myself to sleep. sat there for 2 hours until i decided i can't lay there forever, so i got up. my fingernails were blue, but it wasn't horrid. i tend to be cold all the time so it doesn't bother me much.

also welcome to the forum, sorry for what your going through.

if you don't mind me asking, i was considering joining the military if i survive after a certain point. would you recomend it?

and for your question. i think i've briefly mentioned it but i don't think i fully outlined it. for a really long time, i've wanted to ctb, i've tried all different ways and many times, about 8-9. i have really bad social anxiety, and it made trying to finish my studies almost impossible. monday i'm being sent to a therapeutic center and i really don't want to go. 4 months ago i lost my partner, my best friend, and it crushed me. he quite literally cured my depression that i had for years, and just like that once he died it came back worse than ever. currently all i've wanted at this point is to be with him. i miss him every hour i'm awake and it's devastating. on top of that i have never had a family that was emotionally supportive, so i can't even talk to anyone about it really. I have a lot of trauma, for all different reasons, and it is slowly crushing me over time. i thought i could escape it if i just ignored it but it doesn't work that easily. i have a lot of issues and have tried therapy, medication, everything, for many many years. it's helped slightly, but not really. i'm exhausted of living the way i am. maybe if he was here still i would make it, but he's not, and i simply don't really know how to deal with that.

thank you <3

aww thank you, i wish the same for you <33
Cold and wet is a miserable existence.

I'm okay now. The military is great, I had terrible experiences, ones that shaped me for the rest of my life, but in terms of the brotherhood/sisterhood you get, it is unmatched.

My oppo (best mate in service) was killed, and it left me totally broken. I was at the point where I'd already died, but just hadn't yet killed myself. I have a very small family, but moved a long way away from them when I joined up.

So I can empathise with you, to an extent. Have you tried pouring your emotions into any hobbies?

Reactions: DeadHead
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Cold and wet is a miserable existence.

I'm okay now. The military is great, I had terrible experiences, ones that shaped me for the rest of my life, but in terms of the brotherhood/sisterhood you get, it is unmatched.

My oppo (best mate in service) was killed, and it left me totally broken. I was at the point where I'd already died, but just hadn't yet killed myself. I have a very small family, but moved a long way away from them when I joined up.

So I can empathise with you, to an extent. Have you tried pouring your emotions into any hobbies?
im not sure, i personally am not all that bothered by it, i get why some would be though. i spend a lot of time cold, like right now, i'm freezing in my room, im fine though. thank you for your concern.

interesting, i'll definently consider it. thank you

i'm so sorry for your loss. i get exactly how you feel, that a part of you died with them.

i have i've tried it a lot, unfortuantly everything just breaks me more, since all my hobbies remind me of my friend. i really hope i can be with him again soon, but i've come to terms with the idea of nothingness after death as well. i'm okay with that.

thank you for your comfort though <3, and thank you for your service as well

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and Some place nice
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hope you savour and enjoy every experience today to the full. Go well.

• Love
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
I wish you all the best on the path you've chosen.

Sending you Love on your final day and onwards <3

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
update:

i caved in during lunch because the pizza looked too good.
still have like 7 more hours at the least, so i'll probably still finish digesting everything.
i'm gonna have a chocolate bar with what i'm drinking (the drugs), because it tastes kinda bad.

right now i'm painting , so my family will have something when im gone. i have four tiny canvases, so i'm making sunrise, mid-day, sunset, and midnight.

Hope you savour and enjoy every experience today to the full. Go well.
thank you so much <3
I wish you all the best on the path you've chosen.

Sending you Love on your final day and onwards <3
i appreciate it thank you <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., absolutelyyou, corazon and 2 others
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
update:

i caved in during lunch because the pizza looked too good.
still have like 7 more hours at the least, so i'll probably still finish digesting everything.
i'm gonna have a chocolate bar with what i'm drinking (the drugs), because it tastes kinda bad.

right now i'm painting , so my family will have something when im gone. i have four tiny canvases, so i'm making sunrise, mid-day, sunset, and midnight.

thank you so much <3

i appreciate it thank you <3
I absolutely l love the painting idea, What a beautiful way to be remembered <3

• Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
That sounds awesome. Would you consider posting pictures of them here?

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I absolutely l love the painting idea, What a beautiful way to be remembered <3
thank you :) <3
That sounds awesome. Would you consider posting pictures of them here?
sure, if anyone want to see them i will. i'm not finished with them yet but when i am i'll try to post them. thank you <3

also i would like to just say thank you again to everyone here. all you kind words and support just really warm my heart, thank you for the love on my last day ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lojogoeshome, suicidalenby, Ε. Η. R. and 2 others
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
The painting idea is absolutely wonderful <3
My heart goes out to you - I wish you safe travels and I hope you find peace ❤️

• Love
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
hii!

thank you everyone <3

- Lra
i'm sorry it came to this, but i hope it's all you've ever wanted. i hope it's beautiful and that you finally feel at peace. <3

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and hi-okbye
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
As someone who plans to kill himself using a similar method (freezing to death outside at the beach), I wish you well on your journey.

• Hugs
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
See ya~! Praying for you :)

• Love
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
The painting idea is absolutely wonderful <3
My heart goes out to you - I wish you safe travels and I hope you find peace ❤️
thank you so so much <33
i'm sorry it came to this, but i hope it's all you've ever wanted. i hope it's beautiful and that you finally feel at peace. <3
i appreciate it a lot thank you <3
As someone who plans to kill himself using a similar method (freezing to death outside at the beach), I wish you well on your journey.
i'm curious about your method. do you trust the water to be cold enough? personally i dont, so i plan on bringing alcohol, an opioid, and a muscle relaxer (plus water and chocolate). the drugs on their own could possibly kill me. plus the water on its own could possibly kill me. so i'm hoping mixng the two will give a a really high chance of it working. what are you planning to do?
See ya~! Praying for you :)
thank you :) <3

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
4 months ago i lost my partner, my best friend, and it crushed me.
I understand you, I lost my partner recently too. We were both young and still had many plans. I think it's the worst thing that can happen in life, worse then dying yourself.
I wish you the best and that you might be reunited.
P.S. if you change your mind tonight feel free to PM me. I find it difficult myself to find people who fully understand the situation.

• Love
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
the drugs on their own could possibly kill me.
what drugs are you gonna use?
btw good luck, i wish i had the balls to ctb

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul and hi-okbye