• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I just used pretty much the last of my money for a PS3 and lately I'm absolutely loving God hand. I'll probably pick up okami and dark cloud too. The last thing I ordered was Oblivion but it's not come yet and I also got dark sector (dark sector is rough but it really is a gem)

What others are peoples favourites? I'm looking specifically for RPGs and fighting games. Something with a lot of replay value and if it's ps2 preferably available on PSN store as I don't know if my version is backwards compatible.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 16022538911733994241102081134818.jpg
    16022538911733994241102081134818.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
PS5 premieres in one month at the price of 500 USD/EUR.
Anyhoo, if you like RPG I've heard that Zelda is the big thing.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
PS2 is one of my all-time favorite consoles so forgive me if I ramble :love:

Metal Gear Solid 3 is almost perfect from a gameplay perspective (imo) and doesn't need any previous knowledge of the series. Its on psn for 15 dollars.

If you're okay with Anime Bullshit in your RPGs, Persona 3/4 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are fantastic. I'm biased, but Final Fantasy X is a great, long turn-based RPG and probably the most accessible of the series.

They're not usually my type of game, but I'd recommend Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry to basically anyone. Echoing people's suggestions of the GTA games too.

Weird stuff: Katamari Damacy is one of the funniest games I've ever played, Space Channel 5 is The Perfect Rhythm Game, Psychonauts is very clever and cute.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
PS2 is one of my all-time favorite consoles so forgive me if I ramble :love:

Metal Gear Solid 3 is almost perfect from a gameplay perspective (imo) and doesn't need any previous knowledge of the series. Its on psn for 15 dollars.

If you're okay with Anime Bullshit in your RPGs, Persona 3/4 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are fantastic. I'm biased, but Final Fantasy X is a great, long turn-based RPG and probably the most accessible of the series.

They're not usually my type of game, but I'd recommend Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry to basically anyone. Echoing people's suggestions of the GTA games too.

Weird stuff: Katamari Damacy is one of the funniest games I've ever played, Space Channel 5 is The Perfect Rhythm Game, Psychonauts is very clever and cute.
Oh resident evil 4 :love: The small evil Salazar:pfff:

• Hugs