• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

happy endings

happy endings

Apr 1, 2023
I spoke to KL, the owner of EM via email and regulators are still available... this is what he said. I'm sure you can still get anything else from him directly also.

Our website is presently offline. Nonetheless, you can still order the Americana 580 flow regulator directly from me. The total price is USD320.78, inclusive of shipping.

If you're interested in proceeding, kindly reply with your contact information (i.e., name, address, phone, email) and I'll directly invoice you via PayPal.

Thank you kindly.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: RainAndSadness, rationaltake and kernel_panic
happy endings

happy endings

Apr 1, 2023
UPDATE: I also spoke to KL on the phone, he called me back. Just google EM and call the number if you don't have his Email Address. He called back within 48 hours. I had already received his email response by the time he called me though. Although he didn't comment on what is going on with his website, he confirmed that he is still very much in business & he would invoice me via PayPal for whatever I needed.

I did however find a new website that sells click style regulators for half the price of EM. They are medical grade as well. The website states that you need to be a medical professional and will not be sold to individual home brewers either. However, when I went to checkout, there were no restrictions & I am almost positive that it would probably have shipped. So that being said, I am going to first try and buy the Regulator from this site and if I get it, I will make a thread and update the SS Family.

Reactions: depressedlover and rationaltake