• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
I DON'T HAVE ANY TALENTS OR SHIT, I AM NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING, I AM ALWAYS THAT MEDIOCRE, AVERAGE GUY NO MATTER WHAT. I HAVE JUST NOWHERE TO EXCEL AT OR NOTHING TO SPEAK PROUDLY OF.

but idk, imma give it my all own to death for sure, maybe i'd even do sumn good before i ctb. who knows.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Oh hey, same here. I got no talents too and I'm incredibly slow at, well, basically everything

Reactions: Byebyemap
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Talent means nothing to 99% of people. Only comes in play when you want to become the 1% of the 1%. And yeah most of us are not geniuses (there can only be a number of Mozarts and Einsteins) that doesn't mean we can't do anything meaningful or contribute to something that exceedes us. If you put your mind and a hella lot of work into something you can do and be excelent at anything you want

Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
I DON'T HAVE ANY TALENTS OR SHIT, I AM NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING, I AM ALWAYS THAT MEDIOCRE, AVERAGE GUY NO MATTER WHAT. I HAVE JUST NOWHERE TO EXCEL AT OR NOTHING TO SPEAK PROUDLY OF.

but idk, imma give it my all own to death for sure, maybe i'd even do sumn good before i ctb. who knows.
do you by any chance have autism?

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Oh hey, same here. I got no talents too and I'm incredibly slow at, well, basically everything
ah same
Talent means nothing to 99% of people. Only comes in play when you want to become the 1% of the 1%. And yeah most of us are not geniuses (there can only be a number of Mozarts and Einsteins) that doesn't mean we can't do anything meaningful or contribute to something that exceedes us. If you put your mind and a hella lot of work into something you can do and be excelent at anything you want
evidently !
do you by any chance have autism?
i don't know mate, never really thought of it. i guess no
That's me that is.
*US

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Same here. I wished I had just one talent or something I'm good at, then I wouldn't feel so worthless. But the way I am I am completely replacable. I am dreading my first real job interview when they ask you "tell us about yourself" or "what are your strenghts?" because there is nothing useful I could answer. I most likely don't have a mental disability and yet I feel like I do, because I seem to be too stupid for anything. Glad I can at least wipe my own ass lol.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Same here. I wished I had just one talent or something I'm good at, then I wouldn't feel so worthless. But the way I am I am completely replacable. I am dreading my first real job interview when they ask you "tell us about yourself" or "what are your strenghts?" because there is nothing useful I could answer. I most likely don't have a mental disability and yet I feel like I do, because I seem to be too stupid for anything. Glad I can at least wipe my own ass lol.
Atleast you had the courage to say so. many just live a lie. you are brave, and seem cool. how about you hit me in the DMs.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Atleast you had the courage to say so. many just live a lie. you are brave, and seem cool. how about you hit me in the DMs.
I can't, I can't view your profile to click "start chat" 🙃
Neither am I brave nor cool lol. Both are reasons why I am on this forum.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I'm borderline mentally ....I can't think of a politically correct way of saying this. Mentally slow. Also, I have physically slow too. This has made life a nightmare in terms of jobs.

DecisionToLeave

DecisionToLeave

Jan 28, 2024
Instead of studying, I can't do anything well

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
I can't, I can't view your profile to click "start chat" 🙃
i started the chat
I'm borderline mentally ....I can't think of a politically correct way of saying this. Mentally slow. Also, I have physically slow too. This has made life a nightmare in terms of jobs.
i do get you, but honestly fuck all that, you are someone you have your own stories, damn you're a whole world. so you're precious.although idk this or that about life, living's so weird
Instead of studying, I can't do anything well
determined and curious damn

Reactions: Neowise