• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
This one's time has come. I will carry out my own death in a few days. The method of choice is SN ingestion.

Thank you all, especially Admin.

I will state that the decision to terminate my physical body is solely mine dew to deep trauma to the psyche from a long history of violence from family members, loss of livelihood, chronic pain and my deteriorating health. I was not in any way coerced or encouraged by any individual on Sanctioned Suicide.

I have read a lot of posts here on this forum and I am deeply sorry for all that you all went through and going through still. Be kind to yourself, this is a very dense planet, very harsh indeed, and not an easy one to live on. What we are all going through out here is no walk in the park. It is mind-bogling that any living organism can survive a day out here, and most of us did more than survive a day on this challenging planet. You are doing the best that you can here on Earth, given that the circumstances that you were born into on this world were less than optimal.

Love your self, give yourself all the love you can, you need all the love you can get (especially when you are in that dark space) and who better to love you than the one who has experienced all your pain and torment.

I have truly done everything in my power to love myself, I have explored all kinds of healing modalities for my life traumas. In my last dying days I can honestly say (with conviction) that I have done an impressive feat in loving myself throughout the excruciating physical pain and traumas in my life.

My internet data plan is going to be depleted soon, I won't have internet connection. So unfortunately I might not be able to do a minute to minute live update Good bye Thread for you guys. I am using the remaining time I have left to log out, delete my browser history and emails from my online SN source on my phone and create schedule messages. If I don't log back on this forum in the next 3 months then consider my SN exit method successful.

My perspective is that death is a valuable and important tool for beings choosing to explore this challenging and harsh reality, for without it's merciful release, the traumas and ongoing torment we experience out here would be astronomical.

Death is just a portal (catch the bus) from our current reality to another reality, it's no more important than that.

MiMi
You kind person. I will like to express my deepest gratitude to you MiMifor the conversations, empathy and your willingness to offer support despite going through so much pain and facing your own overwhelming challenges. Lots of love ❤️💖

Love you all forever and ever, for all eternity.

I intend to self-euthanize in a couple of days. I won't lie to you guys, the closer I approach my exit the more real this death gig is and the more I notice that I am scared. Any kind of emotional support will be deeply appreciated.

SN Regimen

Day 1
8:00 pm - Last meal

Day 2
10:00 am - Last clear liquid intake
06:00 pm - 200mg = Tramadol (Dissolved in water)
07:00 pm - 75mg = Amitriptyline (Dissolved in water)
08:00 pm - 2x = 25g SN (Dissolved in 50ml water)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Into-the-abyss, Catch-22, worthIess and 33 others
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
I wish you the best in your decision.

• Love
Reactions: tvo, Praestat_Mori and Sunshine
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
You sound so kind. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: tvo, Mi Mi, BoneWeary57 and 1 other person
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
Would you say that ctb can be a form of self love if one is suffering?

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: sylvey, tvo, HerbieHoover and 2 others
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Good luck with your plan, may you find your peace!

• Love
Reactions: tvo and Praestat_Mori
m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Hopeful nativity
Jun 2, 2024
Good luck op

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Good luck. I hope everything goes to your liking. Peace be on your journey ❤️

• Love
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
My current challenges are SI and a good app to send out a WhatsApp message after my time of death. Any suggestions for a good message scheduler app?

• Love
Reactions: Esokabat and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What a kind soul you are. I wish you all the best, safe travels and good luck! I hope you find peace!

Reactions: tvo
bookgirl

bookgirl

i love books
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
Humane euthanasia is a way of ending pointless suffering in animals when all else has failed. Yes, when all efforts have been exhausted.

Though, one needs to seek answers within, that is, what their intuition (the feeling self) is telling them and not the mind, the mind can be easily corrupted and brainwashed leading to unconscious self inflicted endless torment. The feeling self is where love reside and where all answers are.
What a kind soul you are. I wish you all the best, safe travels and good luck! I hope you find peace!
The great I AM, the seen and unseen, the one that is one with you and all things, I am Source just briefly experiencing the illusion of being separate with all that I AM. Many have called me an "old soul".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, thebelljarrr, DepressedDude and 1 other person
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry it come to this. I wish you the best with your plan and safe travels <3

Reactions: Cakeisalie and tvo
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
This one's time has come. I will carry out my own death in a few days. The method of choice is SN ingestion.

I will state that the decision to terminate my physical body is solely mine dew to deep trauma to the psyche from a long history of violence from family members, loss of livelihood, chronic pain and my deteriorating health. I was not in any way coerced or encouraged by any individual on Sanctioned Suicide.

I have read a lot of posts here on this forum and I am deeply sorry for all that you all went through and going through still. Be kind to yourself, this is a very dense planet, very harsh indeed, and not an easy one to live on. What we are all going through out here is no walk in the park. It is mind-bogling that any living organism can survive a day out here, and most of us did more than survive a day on this challenging planet. You are doing the best that you can here on Earth, given that the circumstances that you were born into on this world were less than optimal.

Love your self, give yourself all the love you can, you need all the love you can get (especially when you are in that dark space) and who better to love you than the one who has experienced all your pain and torment.

I have truly done everything in my power to love myself, I have explored all kinds of healing modalities for my life traumas. In my last dying days I can honestly say (with conviction) that I have done an impressive feat in loving myself throughout the excruciating physical pain and traumas in my life.

My internet data plan is going to be depleted soon, I won't have internet connection. So unfortunately I might not be able to do a minute to minute live update Good bye Thread for you guys. I am using the remaining time I have left to log out, delete my browser history and emails from my online SN source on my phone and create schedule messages. If I don't log back on this forum in the next 3 months then consider my SN exit method successful.

My perspective is that death is a valuable and important tool for beings choosing to explore this challenging and harsh reality, for without it's merciful release, the traumas and ongoing torment we experience out here would be astronomical.

Death is just a portal (catch the bus) from our current reality to another reality, it's no more important than that.

MiMi
You kind person. I will like to express my deepest gratitude to you MiMifor the conversations, empathy and your willingness to offer support despite going through so much pain and facing your own overwhelming challenges. Lots of love ❤️💖

I intend to self-euthanize in a couple of days. I won't lie to you guys, the closer I approach my exit the more real this death gig is and the more I notice that I am scared. Any kind of emotional support will be deeply appreciated.

SN Regimen

Day 1

Day 2
Just wondering
Is the tramadol for pain? Or for calming? And why 2 hours prior? Thank you!

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
@tvo, virtual hug from me.

• Love
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
Just wondering
Is the tramadol for pain? Or for calming? And why 2 hours prior? Thank you!
"Tramadol is used for moderate to severe pain when something stronger than paracetamol or ibuprofen is needed." It just so happens that I have it in my pain meds stash, so have decided to incorporate it in my SN protocol. The "2 hours prior" have no real significance, is just personal preference, it is the SN drink and the ability to keep it down that's important.

Reactions: Esokabat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Farewell, I hope you are at peace.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Good luck, and have a pleasant journey.

tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
Busy meditating right now to prepare myself psychospiritually.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, divinemistress36 and HerbieHoover
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

MiMi

SN Regimen

Day 1

Day 2
I was just about to chat you to see if you needed anything. I didnt forget I was just trying to figure things out.
Im happy for you and so glad I got the time to chat with you.
Doesnt stop the tears from flowing but you know I understand.
Love and Light
I hope we meet again and just automatically know when we do

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
I've decided to take my exit in the next several hours. Kindly keep me company, this SI thing is no joke, guys.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Catch-22, itsneverbeenmoreove, Forveleth and 8 others
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I've decided to take my exit in the next several hours. Kindly keep me company, this SI thing is no joke, guys.
Just imagine me holding your hand
Ok

Reactions: divinemistress36 and thebelljarrr
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Student
Dec 14, 2023
We're right here with you, friend.

Reactions: thebelljarrr
H

HerbieHoover

Mar 9, 2024
I believe that CTB when one is suffering daily (for me it's been decades) is one of the highest forms of self-care, self-compassion, self-love. I wish I was ready, but I'm not yet. But knowing this is helping me.

I have read a lot of posts here on this forum and I am deeply sorry for all that you all went through and going through still. Be kind to yourself, this is a very dense planet, very harsh indeed, and not an easy one to live on. What we are all going through out here is no walk in the park. It is mind-bogling that any living organism can survive a day out here, and most of us did more than survive a day on this challenging planet. You are doing the best that you can here on Earth, given that the circumstances that \
Thank you for your thoughtful an kind words.
I'll be with you wishing you a peaceful exit.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: unnamed2, SlyEden and divinemistress36
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Have you tried communicating with your Higher Self in this regard? I read a few of your posts and I'm also very interested in this whole thing... the life after death, why we are here and all that. Have you ever read something like this? I'm sure you've done a lot of research already.

"How to Acquire The Afterlife You Desire: Direct yourself into the kind of afterlife you desire to find yourself in by keeping your thoughts, behavior and imagination on that which you find joyful, uplifting, fills your heart with love and wonder, and keeps you happy, enthusiastic and peaceful. As Jurgen Ziewe, the prolific astral projector, said: when you die, your inner world becomes your outer world.

We attune ourselves while in this world to that which we will find when we die. Let go of fears, doubts and insecurities and live in your afterlife now, as much as you can, in your heart and mind. Do not consume media (news, books, movies, TV shows, text, audio, video or musical content) that is detrimental to this goal; rather, consume media that puts you in "vibrational" affinity with the afterlife you desire.

Fortify your mind with deliberate thoughts of the world you wish to live in. Choose to be strong and confident. If obtrusive thoughts invade, simply return deliberately to your good thoughts. Take time to imagine your beautiful world; visualize it if you can, write it down or talk to yourself about it. Visit that world in your mind hand heart as much as possible. This may be difficult at first, but with practice these exercises will not only become easier, but they will also begin to transform your world here."

Please don't rush or force yourself to do anything. We will support you in whatever decision you make.
🧡

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, tvo and rozeske
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I'm here with you :-)

Good luck in whatever you decide

tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
Doesnt stop the tears from flowing but you know I understand.
Love and Ligt
I hope we meet again and just automatically know when we do
Funny cause I was convinced that you were going to take your exit before I do, but I guess my bus came much sooner than I expected. I will be waiting to greet you after you make your transition back to the non physical, a reunion, we will continue our chats, like... how crazy things got back on Earth, that was flipping insane.

Yeah, I am doing my best to keep it together and to see this process through but I am a bit scared, in tears and already missing you. The experience of separation is quite a painful one, but this is just temporary (like all things out here).

• Love
Reactions: Esokabat, LostSoul1965, Sunshine and 1 other person
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Funny cause I was convinced that you were going to take your exit before I do, but I guess my bus came much sooner than I expected. I will be waiting to greet you after you make your transition back to the non physical, a reunion, we will continue our chats, like... how crazy things got back on Earth, that was flipping insane.

Yeah, I am doing my best to keep it together and to see this process through but I am a bit scared, in tears and already missing you. The experience of separation is quite a painful one, but this is just temporary (like all things out here).
I'm here with you
I keep checking back throughout the day
I'm here and I'm not going anywhere
No matter what you got this
You got me💜💜

• Love
Reactions: tvo and LostSoul1965