• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
Well, its my time to go. I'll probably go on one last midnight drive before pulling the trigger. It was nice knowing you guys, I love you all past, present, and future users! I'll see you guys at the bus stop! Thanks for making my time here enjoyable. It truly was something. I finished Cyberpunk: Edgerunners today. I cried so hard. Harder than I have in a very long time. Knowing I'll never find a partner who would go that far for me. Well, its time to go. I hope you guys don't miss me too much. Of course, I'll let you guys know if I chicken out. And, as always, have a nice day you fine lot! Until we meet again!

( I love you Twinsie! (achb). And a special thanks to my buddies Meditation Guide, John Ryder, Warrior Kot, Pain95, Mourning Dove, and especially Dizzylady 80 who nicknamed me Arci )

- Arcitect

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Good bye my friend
I hope you find peace and that your exit is painless

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Go in peace, my friend, whether you change your mind or not. Every good wish for your journey.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
All the best and hope you find peace in your decisions ❤️

A

achb

Student
Oct 23, 2023
Bye Arc :((( May we be reborn as more fortunate twins in our next lives :')

• Love
Reactions: Arcitect
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Godspeed, stranger!

Question for ya: Can you please take me with you?