• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
What would be some good otc alternatives to prescription antiemetics? I know that prescription antiemetics are ideal, but I don't wanna have to go through the hassle of trying to get a prescription for one. For antacid I'll be using TUMS Ultra Strength and for pain med I'll be using Amazon Basic Care Ibuprofen. Need help picking what otc antiemetics to use though. Seems there's a few different options, and since it would seem antiemetics are perhaps the 2nd most important part of the process outside the SN itself as it helps prevent puking, I'd like some advice on it rather than just lazily typing "antiemetics" into the Amazon search bar and buying whatever the first thing that pops up is.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Meclizine has been used successfully by at least one member here.

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza, Bartzabel666, houseofleaves and 1 other person
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
What would be some good otc alternatives to prescription antiemetics? I know that prescription antiemetics are ideal, but I don't wanna have to go through the hassle of trying to get a prescription for one. For antacid I'll be using TUMS Ultra Strength and for pain med I'll be using Amazon Basic Care Ibuprofen. Need help picking what otc antiemetics to use though. Seems there's a few different options, and since it would seem antiemetics are perhaps the 2nd most important part of the process outside the SN itself as it helps prevent puking, I'd like some advice on it rather than just lazily typing "antiemetics" into the Amazon search bar and buying whatever the first thing that pops up is.
Buccastem M is good and OTC. You should try and get a proper AE from stans guide if possible as the OTC ones are not strong enough.

Reactions: Euthanza, Bartzabel666 and houseofleaves
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
OTC ones are not strong enough.
The prescription ones are better, but based on posts OTC ones sometimes work and SN sometiemes works without an antiemitic- prescription is best, but other ways can work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bartzabel666
G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022

Stay way from those Antihistamines (H1 histamine receptor antagonists), these are mainly used to stop the vomit caused by dizziness, not a suitable product for our goal. Metro is not so hard to get, just tell your family doctor that you recently feel a little bit more stressful due to work, grades, what ever reason. Tell him you suffered from gastroesophageal reflux and occasionally vomit, that should to the trick?

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza and Bartzabel666
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I don't know if they are good or not, but PPH mentions dimenhydrinate and high-quality cannabis as alternatives for when you can't get first-line anti-emetics.

dimenhydrinate would be taken as a 100mg dose, 30 minutes before the attempt

cannabis would be smoked or vaped 5 minutes before the attempt.

Reactions: Euthanza and Bartzabel666
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
Meclizine has been used successfully by at least one member here.
Something like Dramamine Less Drowsy or Bonine for example? Both seem to be pretty popular on Amazon w/ good ratings.
I don't know if they are good or not, but PPH mentions dimenhydrinate and high-quality cannabis as alternatives for when you can't get first-line anti-emetics.

dimenhydrinate would be taken as a 100mg dose, 30 minutes before the attempt

cannabis would be smoked or vaped 5 minutes before the attempt.
I wonder which would work better between meclizine and dimenhydrinate. Both appear to be an option and both are readily available.
Buccastem M is good and OTC. You should try and get a proper AE from stans guide if possible as the OTC ones are not strong enough.
Haven't heard of that Buccastem M before but I'll look into it.

Last edited:
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
There are certain websites in Europe that cooperate with doctors who will fill a prescription for you.

You can also try Indian pharmacies with international delivery. Again, no standard prescription needed, but there is a certain risk that your package will be seized by the customs.

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
There are certain websites in Europe that cooperate with doctors who will fill a prescription for you.

You can also try Indian pharmacies with international delivery. Again, no standard prescription needed, but there is a certain risk that your package will be seized by the customs.
I live in the US. Probably gonna go w/ otc shit. If I fail my SN suicide attempt cause I vomited using otc stuff then I may try to find a way to get my hands on prescription antiemetics or do the CO charcoal grill method instead.

Reactions: Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I live in the US. Probably gonna go w/ otc shit. If I fail my SN suicide attempt cause I vomited using otc stuff then I may try to find a way to get my hands on prescription antiemetics or do the CO charcoal grill method instead.
Maybe I'd try giving these pharmacies a shot, it's not very expensive, so you wouldn't lose much even if they seized it

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can use a mailforwarding service, such as MBE. Send me a PM if you need further info and a source.