exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I am going to San Francisco this weekend. My flight leaves in less than 12 hours. Is this a feasible way to go? I am terrified, but I feel I must.

Reactions: cscott and chuerdhmproton
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
the problem i have with deliberating these sorts of methods is that there is plenty, plenty of time to regret what youre about to do.

there's no turning back, whereas with a gun you can think about it up until the point you pull the trigger.

but yeah, giving yourself the only option to jump while youre stressing tf out is no way to go.

if you feel it's worth going through that sort of pain, you mind as well just live, life is full of those lessons of "the pain is worth it".

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
yes it is almost always fatal but most of it is netted already i'm not sure which parts you can still jump from if someone who lives in sf can answer

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
Last time I was there a huge fence was on the outer edge of the walkway for the bridge.. I know people have jumped before. Some were successful, others ended up living with traumatic injuries.

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

Oct 17, 2023
I'm a local; the netting isn't quite finished being installed yet but may be relatively soon, maybe within a few months

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

Oct 17, 2023
@401kind what ended up happening on your end?