Jennifersbody

Jennifersbody

Jan 2, 2024
I am thinking of ending everything tonight using the partial suspension hanging method. Should I instead wait and buy SN? It's highly available and legal in my country, it's really cheap, too. i just dk which method would be more succesful. SN or hanging?

• Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, cosmic_traveler and leavingthesoultrap
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community.

I can't make a decision for you but partial in particular has a high failure rate (my personal opinion). If I had to choose among those 2 methods I'd go with SN.

Upvote 0
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
I am thinking of ending everything tonight using the partial suspension hanging method. Should I instead wait and buy SN? It's highly available and legal in my country, it's really cheap, too. i just dk which method would be more succesful. SN or hanging?
SN method is hard to prepare, since it requires not only the SN, but also bunch of meds. Partial is hard to perform (not really though), as it requires willpower and correct positioning. My choice is partial, but it's up for you to decide. There are megathreads on all of the methods, and that's a plenty of options: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Upvote 0
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Only you can decide. Read posts and make an informed choice

Reactions: inaminute
Upvote 0
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
We attempted partial back in December. We were at it for over 2 hours changing positions/lengths. It's not always as easy as it looks. Whatever you decide, we wish you peace. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

Reactions: mortuarymary
Upvote 0