• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
will inhaling and exhaling heavily (like when you do swb ctb method) help at all, will my chances of dying be more successful if im in a more airy/dizzy feeling? thank you. any tips will be appreciated, probably going to tie on my wardrobe's bar, since its sturdy and i am very, very short and light.

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i dont think it will change your chances of dying. if youre going for full suspension, it might help you step off but so long as no one finds you and nothing comes undone, it will work pretty much no matter else you do. i also used my closet bar and failed due to how loud it was/the anchor not being as strong as i thought even though im also short and light (abt 100 lbs). you might wanna test with all your weight on it before your actual attempt just to make sure. good luck šŸ™

Reactions: minutelate119
minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
i dont think it will change your chances of dying. if youre going for full suspension, it might help you step off but so long as no one finds you and nothing comes undone, it will work pretty much no matter else you do. i also used my closet bar and failed due to how loud it was/the anchor not being as strong as i thought even though im also short and light (abt 100 lbs). you might wanna test with all your weight on it before your actual attempt just to make sure. good luck šŸ™
thank you for this. i'll test my weight with it, will probably have to use my curtain pole if not??? god i have no idea, my house sucks for anchor points. id hang myself from the stair fence thingy but i'd rather be in the comfort of my own room.

• Hugs
Reactions: tinyghost