• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

immrw

immrw

Jan 22, 2023
i either

1- wear my mask and get weird stares and comments bc "who still masks in 2024" (ppl with chronic illnesses do btw)

2- not cover my face and have men leer at me as i pass

i don't like both situations and atp i just !! don't wanna leave !! had some kid take a picture of me in public ?? who does that :(

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
i either

1- wear my mask and get weird stares and comments bc "who still masks in 2024" (ppl with chronic illnesses do btw)

2- not cover my face and have men leer at me as i pass

i don't like both situations and atp i just !! don't wanna leave !! had some kid take a picture of me in public ?? who does that :(
I don't know how old you are but I effectively disassociate when out in public - going to mc Donald's drive through, supermarket, etc. It depends where you go as well. I doubt people who try to take a photo of you at a pet store. However that's just wrong anyway - why is anyone taking a photo of you?

Masks I'm not sure - if you have a seriously bad immune system or some other condition then I get it but I wouldn't know unless I spoke to you or you told me so most people won't get it.

C

Camper

Sep 27, 2022
I once wore a mask in public about half a year ago, since I caught Covid but still needed groceries. I guess you could start fake coughing if people stare.