• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
i have 0 friends both online and irl and normally im used to being lonely but in the past couple of days its been getting worse again to the point where i want to interact with a human being so desperately that i cant think of anything else so i started another one of my countless attempts at finding some online friends

so far its not going well, most people i meet online make me feel like they dont want to talk to me, especially in groups it feels like im not welcome and they just reply to be nice

lets see how long i can keep doing this before i realize once again that nobody fucking likes me or wants to talk to me and disable all my accounts

so wish me luck

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! Well, what are your interests? It can start with similar interests that are the seed for a discussion. When you're a bit active in different chat groups / forums there should be ways to make friends!

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Good luck! Well, what are your interests? It can start with similar interests that are the seed for a discussion. When you're a bit active in different chat groups / forums there should be ways to make friends!

Yea i'm trying lmao, being social just isnt my strength especially in groups where people already know each other and i'm the new one

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
i have 0 friends both online and irl and normally im used to being lonely but in the past couple of days its been getting worse again to the point where i want to interact with a human being so desperately that i cant think of anything else so i started another one of my countless attempts at finding some online friends

so far its not going well, most people i meet online make me feel like they dont want to talk to me, especially in groups it feels like im not welcome and they just reply to be nice

lets see how long i can keep doing this before i realize once again that nobody fucking likes me or wants to talk to me and disable all my accounts

so wish me luck
I genuinely wish you good luck.

I'd offer, but tbh, I'm easily drained by social interaction and I really don't want to make friends with anyone on here because of the purpose of this forum. I couldn't handle losing someone I was friends with like that, I think.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yea i'm trying lmao, being social just isnt my strength especially in groups where people already know each other and i'm the new one
That's indeed a little bit harder when there is a group already there and some people know each others and are friends but when the group is big enough there should also be others like you that rn't friends yet. It irl and online the same we cannot come along with everyone we will feel with whom we can chat better and with whom we don't get a "connection" at all.

Reactions: Zaya
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Hey if you need someone to chat you can pm or chat me
We can talk anything but my English is broken lol

Reactions: Zaya