• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Here's my SN plan step by step:

48 hour fasting and anti-emetic regime (around 35-50 hours as I don't have an exact time to take cuz I need people to be asleep even though I'll be doing it at a hotel. Something to note, I'll probably be missing timing on some of the anti-emetic dosage cuz sleep and all, I just took one and I know I'll probably be late for next one but I'll try to do it right to the best of my abilities.)
Anti-emetics regime with either Metoclopramide (maybe I'll switch to Domperidone if there are any side effects from meto)
Only water throughout the 48 hours of fasting and not too much I guess
No drinks 2 hours before (maybe little bit of water with the pills)

2 x 400mg (800mg) Ibuprofen 1 hour before SN drink (painkiller)
Prepare 2 glasses of SN mixture with 25g in 50ml water each
3 X 10mg (30mg) Metoclopramide 45 minutes before (anti-emetic)
2 x 4mg (8mg) Ondansetron 45 minutes before (anti-emetic)
6 x 150mg (300mg or 600mg or 900mg) Ranitidine 45 minutes before (antacid)
10 x 40mg (400mg) Propranolol 45 minutes before (beta-blocker)
2 x 40mg (80mg) Esomeprazole 45 minutes before (proton pump inhibitor)
Around 2mg lorazepam 20 minutes before (sleeping pill)
SN drink
Small piece of chocolate or something sweet afterwards for the bad taste

Only one quesetion if anyone knows, I only have access to Ranitidine and iits said to be really potent when compared to cimetidine.
Ranitidine, a new H2-receptor blocking antihistamine, is pharmacokinetically similar to cimetidine, but its potency is about eightfold greater. The clinical response to ranitidine is more prolonged, largely because of potency and not kinetic advantage.
According to Stan's Guide, its suggested to take double the recommened dosage of antacid. Ranitidine is usually given at a dosage of 150mg and its said max dosage per day is 300mg. I don't know which dosage of Ranitidine should I take?

I'll update on this post as much as possible. I know I'm not as knowledgable as some folks here but I'll try my best. This is as much for other people as well as for me (just incase something goes wrong, really hope not).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kearmanl76, dopaminedeath, chromehearts and 12 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Can't help you with this since my expertise is only in gases.

See you on the Other Side.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mary5689, SadVegan, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Last meal of solid food was today (some of times mentioned here aren't precise, could be few minutes more of less)

12:00 am 1 small kitkat
2:00 am 12" Margarita pizza
1 small kitkat

Started fasting from this morning.
My apologies if this sounds gross to some people but for the sake of documentation purposes, I'll add it even though I don't want to.) I still haven't been the toilet. This worries me a little bit but hopefully tomorrow.
1:30 pm 1 cup of green tea
water probably around 1 liter since morning
8:30 pm one small sip of milk tea without sugar (probably shouldn't have done that)
9:25 pm 1x 10mg meto first dosage (after taking the meto, there was a strange feeling in my left eye but not it feels okay)
9:25 pm 2x 1mg lorazepam (just doing benzo trial to see how it effects me and how long it takes for me to fall asleep, I don't have too long so I guess I'll continue to do the benzo trial throughout the day by increaasing dosage to try and figure out a good dosage for me if possible)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: theboy, cowie, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing what you are experiencing, I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: drainganggggg, SadVegan, marcy2022 and 1 other person
F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
Sobering post

If you want to chat, we are here…. I can't imagine how I'd fill those hours once I'd committed and started the process

My thoughts will be with you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: drainganggggg, SadVegan, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I think Stan was referring to actual antacids and not H2 blockers like ranitidine. I googled to find a list of examples for you.
But I thought H2 blockers ae necessary for this?
ppeh suggested Mylanta as simple anticid and H2 antagonist Cimetidine as better method. Raniditine is said to be an alternative to Cimetidine. This should be noted that simielar to Cimetidine, Raniditine too is an H2 antagonist. Its not that I insist on using Raniditine but I donn't have access to Cimetidine or Mylanta. Which is why I'm thinking Raniditine. However Ranitidine/zontac is said be quite potent when compared to cimetidine/tagamet. I'm trying to figure out the dosage for it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
HelloIMustBeGoing

HelloIMustBeGoing

Aug 17, 2022
I thought the latest version of PPEH no longer recommends taking Propranolol.

Reactions: marcy2022
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I thought the latest version of PPEH no longer recommends taking Propranolol.
I've heard of it before but the last update of the ppeh guide I have access to, which can be found here and uploaded by mods/admin. I found that its still recommend. So I don't know and unless we have the guide its difficult to know. I'm just following the "PPeH_April_2022" uploaded by the admin.
Do you by any chance know why propranolol isn't recommended?

• Aww..
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I've heard of it before but the last update of the ppeh guide I have access to, which can be found here and uploaded by mods/admin. I found that its still recommend. So I don't know and unless we have the guide its difficult to know. I'm just following the "PPeH_April_2022" uploaded by the admin.
Do you by any chance know why propranolol isn't recommended?
This is the link to the thread about the September 2022 update:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ls-for-sn-from-nitschke-in-sept-update.98522/

• Informative
Reactions: Bah, Per Ardua Ad Astra, HelloIMustBeGoing and 1 other person
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Last meal of solid food was today (some of times mentioned here aren't precise, could be few minutes more of less)

12:00 am 1 small kitkat
2:00 am 12" Margarita pizza
1 small kitkat

Started fasting from this morning.
My apologies if this sounds gross to some people but for the sake of documentation purposes, I'll add it even though I don't want to.) I still haven't been the toilet. This worries me a little bit but hopefully tomorrow.
1:30 pm 1 cup of green tea
water probably around 1 liter since morning
8:30 pm one small sip of milk tea without sugar (probably shouldn't have done that)
9:25 pm 1x 10mg meto first dosage (after taking the meto, there was a strange feeling in my left eye but not it feels okay)
9:25 pm 2x 1mg lorazepam (just doing benzo trial to see how it effects me and how long it takes for me to fall asleep, I don't have too long so I guess I'll continue to do the benzo trial throughout the day by increaasing dosage to try and figure out a good dosage for me if possible)

I've been doing some reading and on the SN success/failure thread, specially on the success google doc I've found that most people went for 8 hour fasting. I think I'll be breaking for my fast and continue with the anti-emetic regime.
Little update:
Starting from where I've left off yesterday.
10:50 pm (yesterday) felt a little bit after taking lorazepam (around 1 hour 25 minutes after ingestion) No idea when I dozed off but I remember waking up around 2 am. Then slept again sometime around after 3:30, woke up at 11:00 am.
5:25 am last night (missed meto dosage)
11:25 am 1 x 10mg meto (no unusual or strange feeling this time)
7:25 pm 1 x 10mg meto (nothing to report)
11:30 pm 4 x 1mg lorazepam (lets see how long it takes to work at double the dosage from yesterday)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nowako, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Niirvana
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏

Reactions: marcy2022
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
This is the link to the thread about the September 2022 update:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ls-for-sn-from-nitschke-in-sept-update.98522/
I'm no medical professional or such but 600mg oxazepam or 500mg diazepam seems like way way too much. As mentioned in there, unpleasant feelings I understand however one may still vomit with or without benzos. If I'm not mistaken much less dosage would knock out most people and then how's one supposed to drink the backup glass when they are totally knocked out? Also a huge dosage of benzo doesn't make sense, specially right after SN where my guess would be one can puke both out. But I guess the doctor knows better. I know you're trying to helpful and I thank you for that but question remains, How to know if this is from the legit copy of the guide of some fake stuff.
One thing I know is that many people didn't use propranolol in the success thread and also mentioned in Stan's guide as luxury. Luxury is okay I mean I'll do all that I can make it work as long it doesn't jeopardize the plan. Also nothing mentioned there explicitly says "propranolol is bad". Unless I've misunderstood or there's evidence which suggests that one of the beta blockers or antacid or painkillers shouldn't be used, I think I'll stick to what I know, for now (I may need to think but time is limited and I've already started my 48 hour regimen, 24 hour in)

Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏
Ad astra indeed!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/can-anyone-hear-frank-sinatra.27430/post-496619
Stan the person who wrote the guide didn't use ibuprofen, I'll try and see if I can get tramadol but if not, I'll stick to ibuprofen.
As for anti-emetic Buccastem/Prochlorperazine, I may have considered to switch but now that I'm using meto and already halfway in 48 hour regimen, Idk.
Otc antacid, maybe but idk I've read both success and failure stories from people with tagament or raniditine or other anracids. Little bit confused on this one but I don't want to make another shopping list and restart the 48 hour regimen if possible.

This is so confusingly frustrating and complicated!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Shivali and Jadzia
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua indeed 💔

Very sorry your current chosen path to the stars is not easy or clear ?

Wish more experienced folk would chime in ?

If it doesn't feel right atm — please take your time / follow your instincts / maybe it's not your time to go yet ?

You will return to the stars eventually— such is the journey of life — through adversity — no matter which path you choose on this earth 🌟

Thinking of you 💜

Last edited:
Reactions: freedomcalls, marcy2022 and Shivali
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Per ardua indeed 💔

Very sorry your current chosen path to the stars is not easy or clear ?

Wish more experienced folk would chime in ?

If it doesn't feel right atm — please take your time / follow your instincts / maybe it's not your time to go yet ?

You will return to the stars eventually— such is the journey of life — through adversity — no matter which path you choose on this earth 🌟

Thinking of you 💜
Thank you for your kind words. To be honest if I could, I'd wait a little bit to gether more data however time is not on myside and SN seems be as good as any. The method I've chosen is followed by both Stan's guide and ppeh. I know like any method, there are chances of failure and I really hope it doesn't come to that. However there's a slight chance that even with possible failiure I may fake my way through and not get sent to a hospital. Should that happens, either I take the 2nd dose. If further complications occur with the 2nd method I might just go for 60mg vecuronium and be done with it.

In my mind I still keep debating whether SN is good choice provided vomit and the noise it makes as as blacking out or being unconscious before being able to tell people not to send to me a hospital. Vecuronium makes much better in that sense and I won't be able to move and the bus should arive in around 10 minutes of uneasy feelings.

What I fear most is the vomit, which could make all the dominos fall. I could lose all the things I've gatherd incuding syringes, needles, cannulas, iv infusion sets, iv bags, thiopental vials, vecuronium vails, cotton, bandages, pils .... everything. It'll be close to impossible to acquire them once I lose access to them.
Sigh!

I've been doing some reading and on the SN success/failure thread, specially on the success google doc I've found that most people went for 8 hour fasting. I think I'll be breaking for my fast and continue with the anti-emetic regime.
Little update:
Starting from where I've left off yesterday.
10:50 pm (yesterday) felt a little bit after taking lorazepam (around 1 hour 25 minutes after ingestion) No idea when I dozed off but I remember waking up around 2 am. Then slept again sometime around after 3:30, woke up at 11:00 am.
5:25 am last night (missed meto dosage)
11:25 am 1 x 10mg meto (no unusual or strange feeling this time)
7:25 pm 1 x 10mg meto (nothing to report)
11:30 pm 4 x 1mg lorazepam (lets see how long it takes to work at double the dosage from yesterday)
Update:
I woke up late again
I broke the fast lastnight, had a slice of red velvent cake, half of a brownie and one small kitkat (one bar)
Starting from where I've left off yesterday
1/2 am (around) felt dizzy after taking lorazapam. Woke up at 9:50 am, slept again and woke up at 10 am. Later woke up at 1:50 pm.
3:25 am last night (missed meto dosage)
11:25 am 1 x 10mg meto (nothing to report)

Next dosae is it 7:25 pm.

Started fasting again for 8 hours followed by no water for last 2 hours (maybe little bit for water for the pills to be taken before.
After that I'll wait for sometime until everything is ready and everyone is sleeping. then I'll start the final stat dosing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, freedomcalls, drainganggggg and 2 others
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
Ad astra indeed!

I understand — the soul wants what the soul wants

I wish I could go with you
Or that time was on your side

Oh how I just wish there was a magic potion to make life perfectly happy for you — and all of us here — and then to magically vanish at will

Please keep posting friend
Thinking of you 💜

• Love
Reactions: freedomcalls and marcy2022
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I understand — the soul wants what the soul wants

I wish I could go with you
Or that time was on your side

Oh how I just wish there was a magic potion to make life perfectly happy for you — and all of us here — and then to magically vanish at will

Please keep posting friend
Thinking of you 💜
Thank you for your kind words

• Love
F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
💫 my heart is waiting with you

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and marcy2022
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Thank you. 2 more hours or 1 hour 50 minutes to be exact

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and freedomcalls
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I'll not be scared. I want to go with a happy smile :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021, Shivali, Wasabi and 3 others
F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
In what you expect to be your last hour of life…. Have you any thoughts or insight you'd care to share?

I don't know why this post is resonating with me so deeply, but (despite the chaos of my house right now), my mind will be with you
I'll not be scared. I want to go with a happy smile :)
I was just thinking of you

• Love
Reactions: marcy2022 and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I hope all goes well. Enjoy the peace!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: marcy2022 and Per Ardua Ad Astra
C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
Thank you for sharing your plan and your experience with us. That is a charming last meal. I hope you find peace in the coming hours.

• Hugs
reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
I hope everything goes well and you may find peace. I am planning on taking SN attheforest to avoid being found. I do not have any antiemetic.
Thank you for documenting everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: freedomcalls and Per Ardua Ad Astra
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
In what you expect to be your last hour of life…. Have you any thoughts or insight you'd care to share?

I don't know why this post is resonating with me so deeply, but (despite the chaos of my house right now), my mind will be with you

I was just thinking of you
just trying to get everything right and leave as less of a mess as possible

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and freedomcalls
F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
You are very considerate 💝

• Hugs
deathissosad