The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
It's hilarious how all the pro-life fucktards of this world view life as sacred. The worst offenders are the creepy religious types who constantly spew the same old verbal diarrhea that it is " sinful "
to put yourself out of your misery.

But hold on a minute here, this God character is the biggest mass murderer in human history, the bible is filled with examples of god's expertise as a sadistic human hating serial killer.

Also look at all the wonderful natural disasters that have killed millions, and a multitude of fatal diseases that have also wiped millions off the face of the earth.

It's ok for the God character to invent and cause untold suffering, but oh, no, no. You must never kill yourself for it is a sin.

I have never believed in this bearded asshole god character anyway.
I would rather eat my own shit than pray to it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain, Lamentice, TheSpookyNameGuy and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I lean more towards aetheism myself. I wish I was a complete unbeliever to be honest. It's quite difficult to REALLY believe in a God. If there is one though- this concept that he/she/it loves us though? That I just find bizarre. Like- open your eyes! Do you SERIOUSLY think that a being that loves you would do all this? I mean- maybe they're content being in an abusive relationship. šŸ˜¬ But yeah- I agree- if there IS a God- I can't see them being anything other than the fire and brimstone type and we should all be VERY afraid.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one