• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
With my parents it's pretty much a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation when it comes to interacting with them...

When I talk to them they just accuse me of being annoying and only saying stupid stuff, and they cut me off every single time before I can even finish a single sentence. A conversation between "three people," me, my mom, and my dad...it ALWAYS ends up being a conversation between only two people, my mom and my dad, because they listen to each other but then cut me off EVERY chance they get...

But then...get this...when I DON'T talk to them and just keep to myself then they ALSO complain about that...

They've even made some snarky remarks about it...like: "Whenever he's quiet and keeping to himself he's secretly thinking about extremely retarded and stupid stuff in his mind!"

So that means I can't even just keep to myself and be quiet without them having an issue with it...

At this point I don't know what they want from me. I can't be talkative and quiet at the same time. Do they just want me to off myself or something? Like what the fuck...

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I'm sorry that you have such crap parents! I relate to this a lot through the silent treatments, blaming, nothing I can do pleases them, constant criticism and never taking responsibility for their actions/ words. All we can do unfortunately is limit our interaction with them and find people who validate us. Find people who see our worth even if this is online. I'm trying hard to get mine out of my life but it's not easy and doesn't happen quickly. Good luck your journey. :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632