• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I can have a bit of a morbid sense of humour and I'm really considering making a statement (about something I don't really care about) when I go. Besides, I don't want people remembering me as the perennially depressed soul who couldn't handle life. I'll be making video suicide notes anyway, and I can be a pretty good actor, so should I mess with people? Things I can do:

1. Make a political statement especially since elections are round the corner here.
2. Using some of my psych skills, make some weird future predictions to act like I'm omniscient, so they worship me after I'm gone?
3. If I opt for a method where my body isn't found, I can tell people that aliens have abducted me.

These are just off the top of my head. Let me know what you think. And I'm TOTALLY serious about this. It will happen in April itself and so I need to start making some preparations if I indeed choose this route.

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
I can have a bit of a morbid sense of humour and I'm really considering making a statement (about something I don't really care about) when I go. Besides, I don't want people remembering me as the perennially depressed soul who couldn't handle life. I'll be making video suicide notes anyway, and I can be a pretty good actor, so should I mess with people? Things I can do:

1. Make a political statement especially since elections are round the corner here.
2. Using some of my psych skills, make some weird future predictions to act like I'm omniscient, so they worship me after I'm gone?
3. If I opt for a method where my body isn't found, I can tell people that aliens have abducted me.

These are just off the top of my head. Let me know what you think. And I'm TOTALLY serious about this. It will happen in April itself and so I need to start making some preparations if I indeed choose this route.
i mean... i doubt anyone would believe any of those things you say, because you committed suicide. and the general idea to a normal person is that people who commit suicide are mentally ill or at least definitely not in the right state of mind. not to mention claiming to be a prophet or having been abducted by aliens is already hard to believe

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
i mean... i doubt anyone would believe any of those things you say, because you committed suicide. and the general idea to a normal person is that people who commit suicide are mentally ill or at least definitely not in the right state of mind. not to mention claiming to be a prophet or having been abducted by aliens is already hard to believe
Ummm... see that's why I need to prep and ofc there's still no guarantee it'll work but it'll still be hilarious, at least to me. Especially if I manage to pull off the method where they don't find my body. And nobody would ever believe I went insane because I'm literally known as the most logical person in my family and among my friends. Also, I would retain my calm and composure in my videos, so nobody would think I've hit the looney tunes.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
If you're implying my body will be found no matter what, it's not that simple... My method would most likely be cyanide poisoning and if I choose to jump off a cliff or drown in a downstream river immediately after, the chances of my body being found goes down by a lot!
Nah, I wasn't implying you'd be found. I was simply showing an example of someone making threats towards others and then disappearing and causing a shitstorm. Not that anyone should do that, this merely reminded me of that, is all...

Reactions: INTJme
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Nah, I wasn't implying you'd be found. I was simply showing an example of someone making threats towards others and then disappearing and causing a shitstorm. Not that anyone should do that, this merely reminded me of that, is all...
Gotcha! But you have to admit, it was kinda funny how he threatened so much only to unalive himself in solitude in a forest. :pfff:
I don't aim to cause such a big ruckus because I won't have firearms or such but I'm more hoping my exit to be absurd/hilarious.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Interesting, I thought you meant something different before I opened your post. I wouldn't mind making the news or something (my current planned method is jumping off a suicide bridge that's drawn a lot of controversy for not having barriers, so I probably will if I ever manage to even jump the bridge, whether I survive or not) but I don't think I'd go as far as to try to make a big statement, except maybe a pro-choice statement.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Gotcha! But you have to admit, it was kinda funny how he threatened so much only to unalive himself in solitude in a forest. :pfff:
I don't aim to cause such a big ruckus because I won't have firearms or such but I'm more hoping my exit to be absurd/hilarious.
I'd say a combination of all three. Political statement, weird predictions and then feign alien abduction. The alien abduction would probably be the most effective, the other two are just butter on top.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
If you're implying my body will be found no matter what, it's not that simple... My method would most likely be cyanide poisoning and if I choose to jump off a cliff or drown in a downstream river immediately after, the chances of my body being found goes down by a lot!
Where tf did you get cyanide from?

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Can you psych me this week's Powerball numbers? I will worship you until the day I die.
Sigh
Humans! When will you understand that materialism is the source of all your problems? And the more you have it, the more you'll suffer. Still want the Powerball numbers? Judging by how much of a nincompoop humanity is, you'll probably say yes. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
I don't see why not. I appreciate anyone with a sense of humor, even if this topic is nOt tO bE jOkEd aBoUt1!1!!1 according to the average person. I'm petty, so that's all the more reason to do it. People probably won't believe you, but you'll be dead, so what does it really matter? If it amuses you, then its purpose is already achieved.
And if you succeeded with the alien one you could give some more 'evidence' to the tinfoil hat crowd. A source of good to their community, probably.
The purpose of life is clearly to troll idiots for entertainment. I only draw the line at harm.

You've got my respect, as a self-identified worthless loony.

• Yay!
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Sigh
Humans! When will you understand that materialism is the source of all your problems? And the more you have it, the more you'll suffer. Still want the Powerball numbers? Judging by how much of a nincompoop humanity is, you'll probably say yes. 🤦‍♂️
Relax, my guy. It was simply a joke.