silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Wishing you all the best, that is such a nice thing to read and i'm really pleased for you.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Johnnythefox and Angst Filled Fuck Up
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I just wanted to thank everyone for the love. I was accepted into school and will start quite soon (not plumbing though). In any case, I'd like to stick around here to some degree as this place does feel like home and I've grown super fond of the user base. Plus I'll no doubt be going through some new struggles of my own with all the changes in my life.
Congrats on getting into the school that you applied for! :) Also, yes I'm with you on staying here as this place is also like a 'home' for me, especially when IRL is really depressing and just the shittyness of the real world. I also cannot guarantee that life will always be good (it could take a nose-dive at any given time in the future, we never know.), so this place offers a solace that cannot be found anywhere else.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Deleted member 4993 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
D

Deboneire1

Lost all, lost everything
Sep 15, 2022
Just ignore. Im trying to get some comments up so I can send and receive PMs.

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Just ignore. Im trying to get some comments up so I can send and receive PMs.
Thank you for bumping! I actually am happy that Op gave life another try. I knew him from my last account.
(actually doing the same things as you but keeping It lowkey)

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I'm glad to hear you're embarking on this new path. You really deserve things to turn around, man. I was wondering where you'd gone, but I'm so relieved you've been inactive for good reasons and not bad.

• Hugs
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm glad to hear you're embarking on this new path. You really deserve things to turn around, man. I was wondering where you'd gone, but I'm so relieved you've been inactive for good reasons and not bad.

Thank you, but unfortunately this topic is three years old and totally irrelevant now. Some numbnuts came on here and started bumping ancient threads for the sake of being able to send and receive PMs.

It's actually really depressing that this got necro'd because I'm in nowhere near as good a place as back then. And very shit that this can even happen tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, Circles, lofticries and 2 others
Ainsley

Ainsley

chronic thought wanderer
Feb 8, 2022
sending you much love, and positive energy.
may you find happiness, friend.

• Hugs