• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TWI_392

TWI_392

Apr 13, 2022
Not sure this is the right thread to post this to but.
Is it considered suicide if you give up the will to live as a means of ending it?
Don't care if it is just genuinely curious what people think about it.
I know self inflicted starvation is definitely considered suicide though.
I think I'm well on my way to achieving it, (at least I hope so)…
I've cut off everyone in my life from me, took a 3rd shift job that I absolutely hate everything about, they treat me like absolute garbage and they under pay me because I'm only the second woman to work this job so they didn't think I would like it or last long and under cut my offer, I have to laugh about it because they are literally helping me give up by doing this.
My husband is also only with me because it's convenient for him which is a completely different and very long story…. But, I've also been breaking out in hives every time I'm relaxed and at peace with being unalive like my body is attacking it's self, it also feels like my skin is crawling, but that could just be the malnutrition and dehydration that I've been under for the past 4 years.(perspective: I eat one-ish meal a day and maybe 8oz of water.)
Thank you for responding if you do.🥰

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Of corse
Many people commit suicide without diying...

Reactions: TWI_392
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I understand completely. What worries me is that people can drag on for years in a terrible state and not die. My mother did it and her mind went but she lived to 79. I don't care about myself. I'm ripping up any health appointment letters. I spend most of my time in bed. But I know this isn't the answer. I really need to take action to depart this life and I have obtained the means.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Not sure this is the right thread to post this to but.
Is it considered suicide if you give up the will to live as a means of ending it?
Don't care if it is just genuinely curious what people think about it.
I know self inflicted starvation is definitely considered suicide though.
I think I'm well on my way to achieving it, (at least I hope so)…
I've cut off everyone in my life from me, took a 3rd shift job that I absolutely hate everything about, they treat me like absolute garbage and they under pay me because I'm only the second woman to work this job so they didn't think I would like it or last long and under cut my offer, I have to laugh about it because they are literally helping me give up by doing this.
My husband is also only with me because it's convenient for him which is a completely different and very long story…. But, I've also been breaking out in hives every time I'm relaxed and at peace with being unalive like my body is attacking it's self, it also feels like my skin is crawling, but that could just be the malnutrition and dehydration that I've been under for the past 4 years.(perspective: I eat one-ish meal a day and maybe 8oz of water.)
Thank you for responding if you do.🥰
People do die on anorexia, but it takes a long time. I saw a lady at the gym who waqs very skinny but who kepy doing long, intense cardio workouts- she always seemed cheerful when talking to people she knew, which was much of the time she was there, but then I stopped seeing her and I suspect she passed away.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that it can be considered like a slow suicide. I've read about psychogenic suicide on here and I think that for me personally I would rather the dying process be over quickly rather than it be a prolonged process, but I guess that everyone is different. I wish you freedom.