• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Alright... so I managed to get my hands on a few drugs, loperamide, prozac (as a p-glycoprotein inhibitor), as well as 2methyl2butanol. With the antiemetic being Domperidone with the recently ordered ginger extract (1000mg caps 7% gingerols).

I felt secure about having the donperidone alone, but upon reading that theres a chance of vomiting with it, and considering the prozac and perhaps loperamide will have an effect on my serotonin levels, I figured I'm gonna need something to block that. But I can't get odansetron due to the inability to find it online without a prescription. But ginger blocks out the serotonin receptors as well as the cholinergic receptors. Being that it's natural, I have no idea how effective it will be as a substitute though. So, I need to know if it will work as a combination. Thoughts?

Reactions: gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I don't know much about the mechanism of action for ginger; I only know it's soothing for nausea. Whether it'll prevent nausea, I don't know.

So, Reglan (metoclopramide) is the drug of choice for preventing nausea secondary to a drug overdose because 1) it's a dopamine blocker, and dopamine is what causes the urge to vomit with drug toxicity, and 2) it increases GI contractility, which (I think) has the intended effect of keeping the cardioesophogeal sphincter at the top of your stomach closed tight to prevent reflux.

I'm not quite following you with the serotonin levels related to nausea; I would hafta research that, but it sure sounds like you know what you're talking about.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97