• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Sadly I see so many people with chronic physical disabilities and limitations...
So I hate to even being up minor issues of mine, but they're obscure to me, given my age. So I just wondered if any younger or older women (as our plumbing is different) have or have had GI issues, what kind, and/or bladder issues, and what kind? Also what have you been told about it and/or done about it? Thanks :)

Reactions: Mi Mi
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I guess you could say these are issues with the bladder ?

not sure if these are the kind you're looking for though

issue: neon yellow urine

resolve: don't take a lot of/different vitamins at once

issue: dehydration

resolve: drink tons of water

issue: too much urination

resolve: as much as I love water I had to stop myself from drinking almost a gallon of it everyday, I still do drink too much sometimes though

issue: nurse thought I had a UTI

resolve: nurse forgot that my cycle was going to start the week of my appointment

I was terrified as I have never had a UTI before and still have yet to have one / thankfully it wasn't a UTI

issue: strange cramps after period

resolve: I just wasn't aware that ovulation cramps were normal or were a thing

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
All my GI issues are from my eating disorder and none of them have improved over time so....

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
All my GI issues are from my eating disorder and none of them have improved over time so....
Anorexia or binging? or both?
I guess you could say these are issues with the bladder ?

not sure if these are the kind you're looking for though

issue: neon yellow urine

resolve: don't take a lot of/different vitamins at once

issue: dehydration

resolve: drink tons of water

issue: too much urination

resolve: as much as I love water I had to stop myself from drinking almost a gallon of it everyday, I still do drink too much sometimes though

issue: nurse thought I had a UTI

resolve: nurse forgot that my cycle was going to start the week of my appointment

I was terrified as I have never had a UTI before and still have yet to have one / thankfully it wasn't a UTI

issue: strange cramps after period

resolve: I just wasn't aware that ovulation cramps were normal or were a thing
Unfortunately no, those aren't my issues :/ but good notes though. I don't know if you have an issue with drinking water with eating but eating fiber allows you to drink more water. Also the more you move the more water you can drink.

I just can't empty my bladder entirely at any given time. Some potty breaks are worse than others. So it's urinary retention. I was offered surgery (cystoscopy) to stretch out my urethra and it got canceled due to covid and I never rescheduled. Now Im glad I didnt because I want to know if there are other options and I don't want to end up with incontinence if I did have the surgery. It's also overactive, for whatever reason(s). There are old lady commercials for bladder pills. Just give me one of those! However, everytime I try to get help they just blow me off now. Sorry if this was TMI. I just didn't know how else to describe it :/

Lol I wasnt aware that ovulation hurt until I got in my late 20s😳
I was like, "Ouch! I'm trying to hatch an egg... gross." Yeah I've had maybe one UTI? WORST PAIN EVER. You'll know if it's a UTI. It can burn when you urinate and/or just be this excruciating indescribable pain when you try to urinate. Like cry-out aloud in pain. Even tears pain. Also it's more urethra-localized pain of course too so that let's you know. It doesn't hurt to potty with cramps. Cramps have gotten worse for me as I've gotten older.
I've become "Fertile Myrtle"🤯😱🥵

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and psp3000
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Sadly I see so many people with chronic physical disabilities and limitations...
So I hate to even being up minor issues of mine, but they're obscure to me, given my age. So I just wondered if any younger or older women (as our plumbing is different) have or have had GI issues, what kind, and/or bladder issues, and what kind? Also what have you been told about it and/or done about it? Thanks :)
I have incontinence issues
I wore pads or diapers but it's a bit uncomfortable and suffocating
I was referred to a doctor who suggested medication and it was ok but I hate taking pills so he suggested a botox bladder shot
It lasts 6 months to a year but it's slowly wearing off
But hopefully I'll be dead by June or July

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
I have incontinence issues
I wore pads or diapers but it's a bit uncomfortable and suffocating
I was referred to a doctor who suggested medication and it was ok but I hate taking pills so he suggested a botox bladder shot
It lasts 6 months to a year but it's slowly wearing off
But hopefully I'll be dead by June or July
There are those knix panties that are supposed to be super absorbent. I dont leak (yet anyway) but I will go to the bathroom and either finish and go to another room and still need to go, or I will stay in the bathroom twisting and turning in positions for 15min trying fully empty so I don't have to go 6x an hour. Azo with the Pumpkin Soy helped a good bit but its super expensive and can't afford it. I was never offered botox but I've read of that helping some. I still need an endoscopy but I hope to be dead before I do that so wont even have to figure out GI issues.

Reactions: Mi Mi
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Anorexia or binging? or both?
Starts with anorexia then progresses into bulimia when my body puts its foot down on restriction. TLDR restriction has messed up the lower part of my GI tract (so now I'm bloated 24/7, morning until night; at an advanced enough stage of restriction I also start having bladder issues) and purging has messed up the upper part (so now I regularly have symptoms of GERD).

• Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and psp3000