dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Woud anyone like me to tell them my ghost/demon experience?

I'm not sure I'm going to, but it was inexplicable.
Yes! I was sad that you left such a short response. I am so curious about other people's experiences.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
There were noises accompanied later with really noxious smells in a closed room with no one there but me.

I'm not going to say more than that, apart from the first time I heard the noise I thought I must be imagining it, the second time I thought I'm sure I didn't imagine that, and the third time a really bad smell came with it - kind of proving I didn't imagine hearing it.

In between each was 10 to 15 minutes, and each time I'd become engrossed in the tv again and forgotten about the last time.

The 3rd time with the smell - really freaked me out.

It wasn't the parents, or smells from outside, or etc - it was real observable noises and smells in a closed off room with only me in it.

And I STILL can't bring myself to believe in this stuff, there must be an explanation.

• Wow
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, littlelady774 and dropdeadfred
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
*the picture is NOT me I got pic off advertisement page for tablet.- it's to show my tablet. Mine I had gotten 2015 or 2016 I think. Its a 17 inch samsung tablet. I added the picture to show the sheer size of my tablet *

I've had some strange things happen. My son died in a car accident 3 years ago. I did what I thought was automatic writing with him. I have notebooks FULL. It no longer works no words come out. So.. my mom moved in with me 2 months after my son died. I have this 17 inch samsung galaxy view tablet. We were sitting in the living room and it started going crazy. My mom was like what is that? I said oh it's my tablet Joey does it when he wants me to write. Of course because she was sitting there talking to me I ignored it and told my son Joe I will write later. It stopped. My lights would turn off than on to get my attention. My mom is so scared to death of the dark- she sleeps with a light on. When out in the living room with me and the light would pop off she would say Joe Nanas afraid of the dark and the light would come back on. So when my tablet would go crazy when she was with me in the living room she would say ok I'm going to my room Joey wants you to write with him. The writing lasted to just past a yr after his death than nothing came out of the pen.

My room I have a touch lamp. It will come on randomly. I know it's my son saying hello. I've had mediumship readings and the one that reallyblew me away- I can copy/paste it here and explain almost everything she told me- insane...

Attachments

• tablet.png
    tablet.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears, MiseryLovesMyCompany, littlelady774 and 2 others