• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

ordaysun

Jul 25, 2023
I've read different posts about setups for nitrogen. An exit bag seems more prone to failure since it can slip off or the hose can slip out. So EEBD, SCBA, or SCUBA seems the way to go. But I'm getting confused and overwhelmed:

1) What's the easiest setup for someone with no experience with connecting gas tubing? The different setups seem to require different levels of technical skill for connecting the different pieces of equipment. I have no experience connecting gas tubing. Reading Ziggy's guide, having to do my own crimping with barbs and ferrules is intimidating.

2) What method is easiest for acquiring all the different gear, ideally online? I'm in the USA.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
1) + 2): SCUBA

You can also use another full face mask than shown on the photo (e.g. Ocean Reef). Unfortunately you can't receive PM yet, otherwise I could send you details.

Last edited:
S

stage4johnny

Jun 22, 2023
Isn't it weird to be found with some bizarre contraption strapped on your face? It may sound vain,but I do not want to be seen like that.
Still I'd consider this method anyway,but it seems too complicated. I think I might fuck it up.šŸ˜®
Thoughts? Anyone? Beuller?

Reactions: rando8427
anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
you might check videos on youtube about connection of pressure regulators to gas cylinders i think they're self explanatory. as for the SCUBA setup manuals on diving equipment can help but i didnt checked em myself

T

thetrout

Jul 25, 2023
Srsly, wish there were an Amazon shopping list with the exact items. I know I need a diving regulator. Great. Which one? There's thousands to choose from.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
For me It took some time to adjust wearing the SCBA mask and I'd still prefer exit bag since I find it more comfortable.
All things considered it's reliable, unbrutal method so the strangeness of wearing a mask is a price im willing to pay.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Srsly, wish there were an Amazon shopping list with the exact items. I know I need a diving regulator. Great. Which one? There's thousands to choose from.
I can send you a list.

Reactions: thetrout
S

stage4johnny

Jun 22, 2023
Does it look better to be found covered with blood with slit throat or in parts after being overrun by a train ?
I am strongly opposed to those types of ctb. I am leaning towards SN,but nitro is still a possibility!šŸ˜‰

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
It took about 2 weeks, mostly waiting for the hood from China. Joining hoses is very easy....this was not that hard.
Welding

Reactions: outrider567
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Before you start buying all the equipment for the chosen inert gas method, you should see if you can get a gas cylinder with the required amount of gas and with a purity of at least 99.8% (helium or nitrogen 2.8 or higher) in your country. Many members have big problems to get one.
Also, the threaded connections are different in some countries, which also means that you need a different adapter than, e.g. in Europe.

Reactions: DeadHead
X

x0nSS

Aug 11, 2023
question about nitro. can argon be ok in eebd hood use? 20 cu tank

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Isn't it weird to be found with some bizarre contraption strapped on your face? It may sound vain,but I do not want to be seen like that.
Still I'd consider this method anyway,but it seems too complicated. I think I might fuck it up.šŸ˜®
Thoughts? Anyone? Beuller?
I too hate the idea of something over my face, it's reminiscent of brain scans which I hate and make me freak out, give me claustrophobia. I'm also confused and intimidated by the complexity of the method.
I saw some photos of people who had gone that way and they managed without a regulator, although the one guy burst his lungs in the process according to the report.

antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
What is the difference between scba and scuba?

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
question about nitro. can argon be ok in eebd hood use? 20 cu tank
Yes, argon (pure, not C25 or any other mixture) will work but try to get nitrogen if you can

Last edited:
X

x0nSS

Aug 11, 2023
What is the difference between scba and scuba?
scuba is gear for underwater diving. you get the mask they use.
SCBA is a term for masks firefighters would use.

both have different places to get and prices are high. you also might need different parts depending on what you get and where you get.
Yes, argon (pure, not C25 or any other mixture) will work but try to get nitrogen if you can
ok thanks for info. will try to get nitrogen.