• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mouseteeth

Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, no shit, I'm sure you do.
Then what was the point of your comment?
That people like you, with your views, cannot help but turn every space you inhabit into one that you are comfortable in.
Edit: regardless of how it was before. You are openly hostile towards a very specific group of people and somehow it is acceptable.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
That people like you, with your views, cannot help but turn every space you inhabit into one that you are comfortable in.
Edit: regardless of how it was before.
Everyone attempts to shape their environment to their liking. Don't pretend like you don't do it.

Anyway I didn't start this thread. Get mad at that person.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
rgwyE7m.jpg

Reactions: sugar
M

mouseteeth

Dec 2, 2019
Everyone attempts to shape their environment to their liking. Don't pretend like you don't do it.

The person who made the thread made a valid point though. You're just a troll who clearly hates women.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The person who made the thread made a valid point though. You're just a troll who clearly hates women.
What did I say that indicates I hate women? Dismissing someone as a troll and making up lies is poor argumentation.

Reactions: Aap
sugar

sugar

Nov 24, 2020
What is up with all these posts about getting girls? God damn. Let's make sure this place doesn't turn into a different kind of forum.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Half of /pol would disagree. The other half would not...

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
What is up with all these posts about getting girls? God damn. Let's make sure this place doesn't turn into a different kind of forum.
As a girl, thank you. I don't see the point also in this thread. Very well said why you wrote.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
On the flip side of the coin, I would state that many of the posts represent valid fears of men. Lack of a partner in either sex is a major source of loneliness and (unfortunately) lack of validation.

I think @bov was making a generalized statement that not having a bf/gf is both OK and that simply having one will not solve all of life's problems. I don't think it fair to dismiss concerns many men have, though I fully admit I skip over most posts that have anything to do with muh feelz and have no idea if they cross some line.