• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
Good morning/afternoon/evening,

I hope you all are doing okay midst this struggle that we all know too well.

I haven't been a part of this community for long but I have decided to live - despite having planned to ctb with someone. I have decided that I will take each day as it comes and just see how it goes. I've made very bad decisions that I regret deeply as well as done stupid stuff but I guess that's the cross I must bear. I'm struggling to keep my ideations at bay if I was really honest. But I have decided everyone that's supported me so far would much rather have me alive so I will see it through, despite how much I wish I wasn't here to face anything.

I've made good connections with some people here and we have supported each other. It's been a great source of knowledge and support for me in the darkest times. I will ruminate on the thoughts but for now I will try to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I genuinely think it's a really shitty headspace to be in and try to get through when ctb always is an option. I don't know what life will bring to me in the end but I procrastinate a lot of things and this will be the one I procrastinate as well. It's always an option for me at the end of the day.

I appreciate everyone for the answers and knowledge shared from this forum. I wish I can make things easier for everyone struggling.

Thank you.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
It might be hard, but I think it's incredibly brave of you to try to keep living ☆♡ I'm also just trying to see how far I can go and taking it one day at a time even though it's incredibly difficult. I wish you the best and much luck 💗🍀🫂

Toxic Positivity

Toxic Positivity

Burned Out
Feb 11, 2022
"I genuinely think it's a really shitty headspace to be in and try to get through when ctb always is an option."

Yes!