• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I censored the title because I'm paranoid about keywords/words being in my browser history and wifi.

so I'm extremely anxious and have been all day, despite going out with my friends I just come back to my home and room with such a huge, heavy feeling in my chest. my dad is ovt of town (again) and I've only been surviving with my sister by eating cheap food, apparently just coincidentally this time he is out we got an ev1ction notice. I live in a country in which things are made out of order and improperly, the notice itself wasn't approved by a judge unless they happen to bring one the very day (tmorrow) so I don't think they can kick us out (yet) nevertheless I'm extremely anxious and it's making me feel lowkey suicidal.

anyone here has been in a similar situation? I'm just scared to death that people will try to break in, I'm 5'5 female and p much still a teenager, im scared they'll try to hurt us or force us out, all while my dad is gone. (mom doesn't know for obvs reasons but she also hasn't texted in days…)

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
it's going to be 5 am I feel fucking miserable just expecting a reply or two, not guilt tripping or obliging, I just quite literally have nowhere else to turn to with these things.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Without knowing more specifics about the case and local law where you live it's hard to say anything. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I'm pretty sure it's not your fault.

• Love
Reactions: loslassen
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
What country are living in, maybe there will be someone there that could advise you better, I could maybe help with advise or law but it's totally useless information if your not in the U.K.

Reactions: loslassen
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I dont know how squatting laws are in your country. I knew a guy though that squatted in a nice house for 3 years and the bank paid him to leave.

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I dont know how squatting laws are in your country. I knew a guy though that squatted in a nice house for 3 years and the bank paid him to leave.
unfortunately they'd never do this in my country, I don't want to give many details but at least I know I should be able to enforce my rights if they try to do anything without a judge's approval.

Reactions: mtoro998