S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I knew that I liked you. I'm half CA and have a house up there as well. Presently in the states however.
On my third and catching up.

R

rhonda

Mar 8, 2020
I knew that I liked you. I'm half CA and have a house up there as well. Presently in the states however.
What half? Llf just kidding...

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Bacardi discontinued the line, but if you search for 151 rum, there's other varieties that other brands make. I just happened to have a bottle that's been used 2-3 times. There's also Everclear 190, 3 shots of everclear will kill you.
Really? Is it painful?

Last edited:
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Duck. Mid threes. Damn you
Fuck not duck.

Reactions: rhonda
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Sinking the pirate juice again with a nice pizza. What you all upto ? Anyone wanna chat in messages?

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Riding my pirate ship this evening crying and alone. Yehhhhhhh

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Riding my pirate ship this evening crying and alone. Yehhhhhhh
I'm sorry that you are upset. I am drinking the pirate juice. A pirate ship would be a nice addition. Maybe I will look for one. What do you think, ebay?

Reactions: loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I'm sorry that you are upset. I am drinking the pirate juice. A pirate ship would be a nice addition. Maybe I will look for one. What do you think, ebay?
Need one the amount of flooding we have had recently ! Would be fun tho right?

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Need one the amount of flooding we have had recently ! Would be fun tho right?
Where is it flooding? Too dry where I am. I have started looking for the pirate ship though. Now to find the money. Wait, maybe I can steal the ship, I am now a pirate after all. Rrr.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Where is it flooding? Too dry where I am. I have started looking for the pirate ship though. Now to find the money. Wait, maybe I can steal the ship, I am now a pirate after all. Rrr.
Wales U.K. . Feels like it never stops raining so miserable! Ah one can dream ?! Although I would be down for helping steal the pirate ship :)

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Wales U.K. . Feels like it never stops raining so miserable! Ah one can dream ?! Although I would be down for helping steal the pirate ship :)
I love Wales and the rain, still working on the P ship though. These fuckers are tough to find.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I love Wales and the rain, still working on the P ship though. These fuckers are tough to find.
Honestly think they are in the middle of the ocean being completely antisocial to the rest of the planet whilst having a party on the rum :) sounds ideal to me

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Honestly think they are in the middle of the ocean being completely antisocial to the rest of the planet whilst having a party on the rum :) sounds ideal to me
It does sound perfect doesn't it?

• Love