• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
Does anyone know a source of prescription medicine that ships to the states? Dilantin is used to potentiate N according to the PPH.

If you don't want to answer publicly, please PM me.

Reactions: The Lonely
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Why? N is fatal alone. Almost all vet products with pentobarbital have some amount of Dilantin in them. While some of the products designed for euthanasia may have potentially toxic or fatal levels of Dilantin, the actual purpose is to discourage abuse/raise the drug scheduling of the product.

Said another way, it is absolutely not needed, and in no case is the pentobarbital insufficient alone.

TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
The PPeH says,

"However, there is a small group (estimated at <1%) who may exhibit a prolonged comatose phase before death (sometimes up to 24 hours). [...]

"In some of the analyzed cases, the long comatose phase was associated with the prolonged use of anti-psychotic medication or chronic heavy alcohol use, prior to taking the barbiturate. [...]

"Exit has examined the use of several potentiating drugs which may be dissolved into the liquid [N], removing any possibility of extended coma. The most useful, Dilantin, (phenytoin sodium) is discussed in this chapter. [...]

"[N] of uncertain quality can have its potency enhanced by dissolving 1-2gm of phenytoin sodium in the solution before drinking."

Are you sure there would already be Dilantin in it? I definitely want to avoid 24 hour coma.

Last edited:
  • Love
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Most of the veterinary preparations have phenytoin added. Are you a chronic alcohol user or on prolonged antipsychotics? Do you have pentobarbital? Do you know where to get it? If you are having trouble obtaining N, the Dilantin is the least of your worries.

In any event, it is easy to obtain Dilantin in the myriad of online Indian pharmacies.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Most of the veterinary preparations have phenytoin added. Are you a chronic alcohol user or on prolonged antipsychotics? Do you have pentobarbital? Do you know where to get it? If you are having trouble obtaining N, the Dilantin is the least of your worries.

In any event, it is easy to obtain Dilantin in the myriad of online Indian pharmacies.

Yep, finding Dilantin is easy enough but finding the N even with A is looking more and more like an impossibility. Also in the US many people are having their N taken by customs so you risk spending that large amount of money for 0 reason.
To the OP: I would be far more focused on finding the N as there is only one known source right now and that's A and he has been very very shady lately. Plus being in the US the odds that you will end up with your N taken away at customs is VERY high. You can find Dilantin at any Indian or foreign pharmacy very easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackestofbile
TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
Yes, I am at risk of a prolonged coma. Can anyone please direct me somewhere specific that ships prescription drugs?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't think anyone is going to give you a link to a pharmacy. It's easy to google online pharmacy, look for one located in India that does NOT sell controlled medications, and isn't ridiculously cheap.

TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
I'm not having much luck with Google. Most of these sites require you to upload a prescription.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would look at shipping speed (indication it is sent internationally) and go from there. I bet most of the Indian sites that require a prescription upload actually do not.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
The PPeH says,

"However, there is a small group (estimated at <1%) who may exhibit a prolonged comatose phase before death (sometimes up to 24 hours). [...]

"In some of the analyzed cases, the long comatose phase was associated with the prolonged use of anti-psychotic medication or chronic heavy alcohol use, prior to taking the barbiturate. [...]

"Exit has examined the use of several potentiating drugs which may be dissolved into the liquid [N], removing any possibility of extended coma. The most useful, Dilantin, (phenytoin sodium) is discussed in this chapter. [...]

"[N] of uncertain quality can have its potency enhanced by dissolving 1-2gm of phenytoin sodium in the solution before drinking."

Are you sure there would already be Dilantin in it? I definitely want to avoid 24 hour coma.

I will send you a pm!!