• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
Please has anyone successfully gotten a gun in Canada? Or knows how. I am so desperate

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
There's a *REALLY* easy weekend long course you have to take to get your gun liscence , if you live in a big city they give the courses out fairly regularly. If you don't want to bother with that or can't afford the course, you can just straight up buy an antique and have it delivered to your door, most of them are kinda hard to find ammo for though.

Reactions: Puppy
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You will need to pass the course and a background check, then get two people to be references for your character.

Reactions: Puppy
Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
There's a *REALLY* easy weekend long course you have to take to get your gun liscence , if you live in a big city they give the courses out fairly regularly. If you don't want to bother with that or can't afford the course, you can just straight up buy an antique and have it delivered to your door, most of them are kinda hard to find ammo for though.
Thank you so much after research I think I found the course the only thing it is of course in person so I don't know how I could go there and act normal I have high anxiety and am an 19year old girl idk how ill pull off looking like I want this liscense for hunting lolas for buying an antique where would I go for that do you know? Thank you again so much for your help I truly appreciate it
Maybe marry an American, should have access to guns in no time.
Lmfaooo I actually lived in US for a very long time guns weren't as easy as they say to get there either

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
You can find antiques on auction sites like icollector, just look in the canada ''firearms and military'' section, most gunshops usually also have antiques unsure if i should post links to them here but just google ''used gun canada'' and you'll find plenty. Auction sites have the advantage that they're also fairly likely to have ammo for the antiques (although weither or not 140 year old black powder still works is another question). For the liscence... since you're a girl... Just say you want the liscence so you can go hunting with your boyfriend lol, pretty much everyone there will immediatly think you're cool and wont be suspicious.

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
You can find antiques on auction sites like icollector, just look in the canada ''firearms and military'' section, most gunshops usually also have antiques unsure if i should post links to them here but just google ''used gun canada'' and you'll find plenty. Auction sites have the advantage that they're also fairly likely to have ammo for the antiques (although weither or not 140 year old black powder still works is another question). For the liscence... since you're a girl... Just say you want the liscence so you can go hunting with your boyfriend lol, pretty much everyone there will immediatly think you're cool and wont be suspicious.
Antiques deliver less energy though. Also being antiques they may function even worse than what was originally promised by the manufacturer. I would recommend going for a modern high quality gun with 10mm caliber or above (though that will be harder to access and cost more).

AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
I suggest visiting the countryside and befriending one of the locals who lives on a farm or ranch. Especially AB, SK, or MB. If you find a farmer who doesn't keep it in a gun safe, you can even die in a field in the bush somewhere and not be found for hours. But make sure you hide a note somewhere so the farmer can find his gun eventually. Lol

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I suggest visiting the countryside and befriending one of the locals who lives on a farm or ranch. Especially AB, SK, or MB. If you find a farmer who doesn't keep it in a gun safe, you can even die in a field in the bush somewhere and not be found for hours. But make sure you hide a note somewhere so the farmer can find his gun eventually. Lol

Ya, do this if you want to get shot.

Reactions: LonelyDude15
AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
Ya, do this if you want to get shot.
That's the whole purpose of suicide, but having someone else make sure you're dead is a great idea.
Btw I did add an lol to let people know I'm joking

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Buying a gun from a boomer farmer though... a fair few of them don't care weither or not you have a liscence lol.

Reactions: AmDead
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I wish I could get a gun in Canada too but I'm not willing to jump through the hoops to get one. I dream about getting one sometimes lol.

Last edited: