• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
We all know guns beat any other method (by far) - unless compared to an "euthanasia drug", maybe.

You don't need a shotgun - a regular well-working pistol aimed at the right part of the brain is instant death in 99% of all cases - probably closer to 99,9%.

Trouble is, if you're not American, getting a gun be difficult. So, hypothetically speaking of course, what could one do?

(This is all hypothetical. Just to be clear.)

Let's say that where I go to the gym, there are some gang-members. I know this, because they all wear the same symbol and they all look the same - macho attitude, steroid-big-muscles, fully tattooed etc. - the whole package, so there is no doubt there and we all know, that these people most likely have access to guns.

What would one do in this situation, if one need a gun? (hypothetically)

Would they be willing to sell a gun to a stranger? What would you say? Is it dangerous approaching people like this and asking for a gun? I mean, they would probably be interested in making money, so there's that at least. Any thoughts?

How much would a regular gun cost?

What is a good, well-working standard pistol/hand-gun? Me for example, I know nothing about guns, since I'm European. What model/brand and type of bullet should one (hypothetically) be looking for?

This is all hypothetical and it's just a thought-experiment.

terminally

terminally

Mar 28, 2024
personally wouldn't chose that method. doesn't seem reliable and had a high chance of turning yourself into a vegetable depending what gun you use.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
personally wouldn't chose that method. doesn't seem reliable and had a high chance of turning yourself into a vegetable depending what gun you use.
It's the most reliable method there is, besides maybe jumping from a very high place, but you definitely need to know where to aim.