• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
Something that might be interesting or become interesting in the future for my fellow Germans. After our highest court overturned a law that basically banned any "commercial" (as in professionally organized) euthanasia in early 2020, this week the Bundestag is finally about to vote on 3 proposed new laws regarding the topic.

While one is basically just the old law in another form, two of the proposals would probably allow better access to euthanasia resources in the future. Since it's a topic about ethics, politicians will not be mandated to vote in their party's favour but instead can vote whatever they want.

I'm hoping that this will mean another step towards giving us our human right of choosing to die in the future - let's see how it will end.

More info in German language can be found here:
Bundestag.de

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There is already a VAD organization in Hamburg, Germany, which also has an office in Switzerland. There have always been doubts about whether their work is legal in Germany. But there are also other independent suicide assistants in Germany.

R

random_user

Jun 17, 2022
There is already a VAD organization in Hamburg, Germany, which also has an office in Switzerland. There have always been doubts about whether their work is legal in Germany. But there are also other independent suicide assistants in Germany.
That's true, however until now it's basically upon them to decide who gets granted euthanasia and who isn't. With a law it would hopefully be way clearer, also one of the proposals state that if you don't find a doctor who prescribes you medicine to CTB, you can contact the state to source it.

H

Heated

Jun 7, 2023
I contacted Switzerland. Because I have chronic pain they said I might be able to. It costs 10k or so and they might say no. I read the reviews and people are saying they took a deposit and didn't give it back and got their hopes up and then cancel. It put me off even trying.

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I contacted Switzerland. Because I have chronic pain they said I might be able to. It costs 10k or so and they might say no. I read the reviews and people are saying they took a deposit and didn't give it back and got their hopes up and then cancel. It put me off even trying.
Is this Dignitas? I heard bad things about the other one beginning with P. I think about Dignitas alot but even this sounds agonising to sort out let alone the money

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I contacted Switzerland
There are 6 VAD associations in Switzerland. Which one did you contact ?

I have helped people apply for VAD for many years. Today I don't do it anymore. I no longer trust in the fairness of some associations (P.... and D...) because of negative reports from many people. For me the best and most trustworthy VAD association is L ....c....e

Last edited:
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I believe Euthanasia will be accessible before 2030 in most countries. Even for people without many psych problems.
It does fit the 2030 Agenda and it could be in demand after a big economic crash for example.
Let´s hope.

Reactions: random_user
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
I have heard about Exit in Switzerland. One Exit people support people who wants to ctb has participate to a podcast in french (Brise Glace).

Euthanasia is not enough, it means that there are strong criterias to be accepted, i.e. to be almost dead (and that's all folks in this case).

D

deomlez

May 19, 2023
Oh yes in Swiss that's right, as assisted suicide. But other Europe countries are at best pro-euthanasia only.

H

Heated

Jun 7, 2023
There are 6 VAD associations in Switzerland. Which one did you contact ?

I have helped people apply for VAD for many years. Today I don't do it anymore. I no longer trust in the fairness of some associations (P.... and D...) because of negative reports from many people. For me the best and most trustworthy VAD association is L ....c....e
Is this Dignitas? I heard bad things about the other one beginning with P. I think about Dignitas alot but even this sounds agonising to sort out let alone the money
It starts with P.

It's hard to know who to trust. I could try it but I would lose my mind if they took my money and didn't return it.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
if they took my money and didn't return it
The deposit is never refundable. It covers the costs of administration, doctors and lawyers (according to the VAD association P...).

Bad news from Germany July 6th.,2023: Vote on assisted suicide - Legal regulation fails in the Bundestag

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: random_user
D

deomlez

May 19, 2023
Sad. Just Fucking sad.
I hoping for a long shot that it would let foreigners go to Germany for AS.
Per Swiss law, the right to end one's life is HUMAN RIGHT. All nations should adopt this stance.
If they have 10k€...

Reactions: rats
R

random_user

Jun 17, 2022
Per Swiss law, the right to end one's life is HUMAN RIGHT. All nations should adopt this stance.
"Funnily" enough this is also what the highest German court ruled, yet ultimately we can't access it. So I'm guessing even if a more liberal law arrives it'll take a lot of time....

H

Heated

Jun 7, 2023
The deposit is never refundable. It covers the costs of administration, doctors and lawyers (according to the VAD association P...).

Bad news from Germany July 6th.,2023: Vote on assisted suicide - Legal regulation fails in the Bundestag

Yeah but to be told yes, and then cancel you saying no and then not return it. That's disgusting to do that to someone. That is what put me off

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Yeah but to be told yes, and then cancel you saying no and then not return it. That's disgusting to do that to someone. That is what put me off
What do you mean ? Which of the 6 Swiss association? And what means "told" ? Did you get a letter?
You applied, sent in all required documents and medical records and you paid the deposit ? After processing your application,
the VAD association informed you that you are accepted for VAD ? But then later they said no ? If they have rejected your application or if you cancelled the application or did not travel to the VAD appointment, then you get only a part of the deposit refunded.